+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Re: why are some of you so cruel??

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    you tell me what my daughter did on that show that was so bad?? i dont see anything. she went there and had a good time. if they would have asked 20 men to go to france i dont think they would turn it down do you? alot here have done nothing but make fun of her and the other girls. you all dont even give them the benifit of doubt i just dont think its to fair in here. need to lighten up on the girls
    There is someone posting at the official site also claiming to be Melissa Jo's mother. If that is you and not an imposter, you must have seen that the tone of the official site is far nastier to the girls.
    The things we have said here are very tame.

With regard to men going to France if they were offered the chance, I think a lot of them would, a lot of the people here would snap up the opportunity of a free trip to France.
    That's not exactly what was on offer though was it?
    They knew they were going to be part of a tv show.
    I believe that opportunity was what a lot of the ladies jumped at more than the chance of a simple holiday.

If MJ does manage to carve out the future in tv or showbiz that she seems to so deperately want, you will really have to toughen up a whole lot as the criticism and comments will get a lot worse.

MJM, I can't really say anything that the others haven't already said, but c'mon...With all the reality TV shows out there these days, your "daughter" knew to some extent what she was getting into, and by putting herself on the show voluntarily, she opened herself up to any and all reactions/criticisms.

If you think we're harsh on your "daughter", you really should check out some other sites. We're nothing compared to some of the other sites out there.

IMHO, your "daughter" MJ seems so eager to have a future in the entertainment field that she would do just about anything to get her face in front of a camera anytime, any place. And, like Fluff said, if she does create a career in entertainment for herself, you're going to have to toughen up.

(BTW, I kept putting the word "daughter" in quotation marks because I, for one, highly doubt that you really are MJ's mother. If you are her mother, I have two words for you...GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION)

Sleeping with George W
    The "free trip to France" excuse for any of these girls is just never gonna fly with me. Travel to Europe can be cheaper than travelling inside the U.S. I can fly from NY to London today for $229 round trip. From there, it's a cheap train ride to just about anywhere in Europe. Plenty of inexpensive places to stay, too.

If you really want to go to France that badly, you can save up the cash and do it on your own terms!

And, Lobeck, I'm right there with you on the "daughter" bit.

Originally posted by cali
    I would wager that the only web stie with nothing but positive remarks about your darling baby would be something along the lines of www.melissajosmoms-Tribute-to-her-daughter.com
    funny, I can't get that site up, says page not available...Hmmmmmm!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Newbie

Will the real melissa jos mother please stand up?

Well hello there to this group. i need to know if you all can get a message to the adminstrator of this group here. a friend of mine called me and told me about this and some other sites posting about my daughter melissa jo - iam her real mother and i can asure you folks i have never until this posting ever wrote to a reality site this is all new to me. i do how ever support my daughter 100% in everything she does. i understand this clone of mine has stirred up alot of trouble. i can assure you that was not me. i fully understand everyone is entitled to their own oppinions. And i honor that. i would be happy to answer a few questions that any of you may have about melissa if its asked in good taste. thankyou in advance , shawneka w.

Um, OK...:rolleyes
    Last edited by lobeck; 01-09-2003 at 03:45 PM.

Ok, I'm confused.

Is mj's mom who just posted above is the same person who has been posting here for the last couple of weeks?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm the administrator of this site...And if you're the "real MoJoMom" and the other one is a fake, how did you manage to get logged in and post as the fake one. You'd need their password.

*yawn* This is getting a little tiring. Back to MoJo discussion.

That's basically what I was trying to establish John.
    This really doesn't make any sense at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fluff and John!

+ Reply to Thread