+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

Originally posted by realityvirgin
    ......(I used to be a model scout for a talent group) .

.........who was the brainiac that said that the chunky girl was a good candidate? I think her name is Amy (though if I am mistaken here, I apologize. I didn't memorize names, and only 2 or 3 stuck out in my mind). K that icon was probably rude, but oh well.

here's my opinion on that:

jeez, this is why models are all stick thin and teenage (pre teen too) girls have such poor body image. NONE of the girls on the show were fat. My Goodness.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Sassafras Jack
    What does MJ say after "This is like the best day of my life". She says something else as she turns her head back to the window. I have it on tape and I can't figure it out.

I agree Cali and Nancy, none of the women were exactly gigantic, they were probably well below the average weight of the American public.

The ones that did appear to be slightly larger, e.g. Amy and Erica found dresses to fit them easily and looked great in them.
    There were a range od dress sizes available obviously, Zora and Melissa W just didn't get matched up with the right sized dress first time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hmmm, I don't have the show taped Jack.
    If anyone does perhaps they could run that part again please and see if you can make out what she's saying.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    ummmmm john did u get gooch permission for these pics of mojo to be posted? just curious? melissajosmom
    this is for melissajosmom - do Miss MoJo know that joe be broke as a joke? do you get to talk to her while all this is going down? if so, maybe you could lend her advice about unladylike behaviors. i'm sure it's more for the camera's but she's making quite the 'darva conger' name for herself.

ok - off for a schmoke and a pancake.

1) Since the show is already taped, I'm sure that she didn't get to talk to her,

2) I have serious doubts as to whether that person is really MoJo's mom,

3) MoJo knew what she was getting into, and if she looks trashy on the show, then that's too bad. The women, unfortunately, get what they deserve.

FORT Newbie

why are some of you so cruel??

john- yes iam melissas mother i think i know what my kids names are. you tell me what my daughter did on that show that was so bad?? i dont see anything. she went there and had a good time. if they would have asked 20 men to go to france i dont think they would turn it down do you? alot here have done nothing but make fun of her and the other girls. you all dont even give them the benifit of doubt i just dont think its to fair in here. need to lighten up on the girls

eny
    FORT Fogey
    MJ's MOM , this site is fans of reality tv. We are (sadly) veterans on this type of entertainment. If MJ gets put into the same mold as the now hundreds of other contestants on reality TV, its because she put herself there. I do not think she crawled out from under a rock and found herself in France.
    On this site we are MORE than easy on the people who show themselves to be wonderful people. On the Last Bachelor, as those who have been around here a bit know , we were mostly heartbroken that he didn't pick Brooke- because over time she showed herself to be sweet , classy and sincere.
    As one of the other Mods once said "You can't edit in a bad personality". Time will tell how MJ will show herself.

MoJosmom... I understand you wanting to defend, but you have got to realize that your daughter went on this show KNOWING, at least partially what the hell she was getting into. Come on, she wanted money and or 15 minutes of fame. If she is a model or actress wann-a-be then she wanted exposure... now she has it. If you can't handle this then you need to BEG her to get a job at the library... if she wants a future in the public eye, you will need to toughen up and get used to it.

Believe me, this website is very tame in comparson to most others... I would wager that the only web stie with nothing but positive remarks about your darling baby would be something along the lines of www.melissajosmoms-Tribute-to-her-daughter.com

I truly apologize if you feel as though I'm coming off harshly, because believe it or not, I don't mean to. I just want you to realize that you can tell us a million (or 50 Million) times how great she is... we got to see maybe 7 minutes of her last week. THAT and the fact that she agreed to do this show in the first place, is what we WILL comment on.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

MoJo's Mom,

Your 'daughter' certainly did standout as one of the more attractive women in the group, and she is clearly a favorite of the cameras and editors so far. I would hope that you would take some satisfaction from those facts.

On the other hand, MoJo most definately did comment that money was important to her, and that the more you had, the more fun you could have.

Sadly, for her, statements like that will play right into the hands of the pending humiliation, so I would echo Cali's comments and advise you to prepare for that should she "win".
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread