+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yeah bro she did........
    but I got to admit, I liked her entry into the manison, I said "oh wow!" too

got to see more of the show to determin if I like her more.

I'm not sure how much of an impact she would have made on me had I not been reading this web site.
    She got a couple of confessionals last night, but was really over-shadowed by some of the other girls for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Alright now...

You get get close to 7000 posts and it starts triple posting for you?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

That's me being impatient and clicking submit too many times Bill
    "That's Numberwang!"

sorry. i do not think her body is all that appealing. i had a baby 18 months ago and my abs looked better than hers 8 weeks after birth AND i'm 30.
    Pictures! ALWAYS include pictures with such a statement.

For, umm... research purposes. Yeah, that's it.

Research.

FORT Newbie
    ummmmm john did u get gooch permission for these pics of mojo to be posted? just curious? melissajosmom

Okay......EEWWWW! After watching the show last night, and taking a pretty objective look at these women (I used to be a model scout for a talent group) I have to say that this girl is doing no one (especially herself) any favors by going around saying she is a model. Ick. If she had come to my agency or submitted any photos she would have been laughed out the door, and if she hadn't left she would have been thrown out by security. Hopefully she will stay in Indiana and model whatever it is they sell right there in her own back yard and spare the rest of us the sight of any more of her photos.

Also I realize that true love is not based on looks, though physical and chemical attraction are a big part, and who was the brainiac that said that the chunky girl was a good candidate? I think her name is Amy (though if I am mistaken here, I apologize. I didn't memorize names, and only 2 or 3 stuck out in my mind). K that icon was probably rude, but oh well.

I don't remember seeing any chunky girls.

"Amy. Asst. Director of Administration. Dayton, FL. Age 27", I guess she just looks a bit chunky to me then.....

Originally posted by realityvirgin
    "Amy. Asst. Director of Administration. Dayton, FL. Age 27", I guess she just looks a bit chunky to me then.....
    I think in real life she wouldn't look chunky but surrounded by alot thinner women, the poor thing did look a little bigger. But god lord not huge, the poor girl.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread