+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Melissa Jo

I thought MeliJo was a bit of a brat on the show. The part about the dresses was just amazing. Her and Heidi did not come accross as very pleasant people in that sigment. Sure, you want to get noticed, but do you have to be pushy and rude to do it?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Personally I didn't care for the dress she pushed to get

Nope, this chick is not impressed with MoJo.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

People with red hair shouldn't wear pink imo.

She was pushy in the dress segment and clearly has her eye on the prize of Joe.
    The hat looked ridiculous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I didn't like her at all and was sorry to see her get chosen as it means we'll have to see more of her.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

So BF, what do you really think?

I don't think she's the worst because there is still Heidi :rolleyes

I hate the fact that both she and Heidi seem to see this as purely a competition though. They would both be vying for "Joe" full steam ahead whether they were attracted to him or not just so they could "win".
    Last edited by fluff; 01-07-2003 at 08:08 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    I hate the fact that both she and Heidi seem to see this as purely a competition though. They would both be vying for "Joe" full steam ahead whether they were attracted to him or not just so they could "win".
    Exactly my thoughts last nite, fluff.

Sleeping with George W
    Any adult woman who publically refers to herself as "MoJo" cannot possibly expect to be taken seriously. Unless maybe she IS a stripper. (Sorry mojo's mom!)

Hopefully "Joe" will see through her if she is simply in the show to make a name for herself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

MJ

sorry. i do not think her body is all that appealing. i had a baby 18 months ago and my abs looked better than hers 8 weeks after birth AND i'm 30. pat me on the back. why thank you.

i wonder how many of these girls lie about their age? cause i'm thinking lots of them look older than said ages.

hi everyone! i'm new - sorry if anything i said is redundant - i've spent 1/4 of the day trying to find shots of the girls cause my friends all watched it and i missed out - AND i have to work.

so who got the boot, anyway? i heard a girl from OH, where i'm from did.

Sassafras Jack
    MoJo is addicted to tanning beds. I haven't seen her in a few months and I was surprised at how much older she looks now. She is indeed 25 however (soon to be 26).

The MoJo thing has always been a bit much. But it's a nickname that her family has had for her since she was very young, as is "Red" (which some of the other FORT members who know her keep calling her) and "Rebel". She often called herself "Hoosier Hottie" or "Hoosier Honey" which cracks me up!

But Melissa aims to be remembered. Hence her knickname being used on the show and asking Evan his middle name. She is always figuring out ways to be a standout in a crowd. Often it backfires, but in the end, she's always remembered.

Clearly, she makes it far in this competition. I just hope that she doesn't get her pretty, blue, furry outfit dirty while mucking stalls.

+ Reply to Thread