View Poll Results: Is there a viewer surprise?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there will be a surprise we don't know about.

17 89.47%
  • No, it's just what it appears to be.

2 10.53%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will there be a viewer surprise?

Will there be a viewer surprise?

We all know the ladies will be amazed to find out that Joe's not really a millionaire. But some suggest that there may be a surprise for the viewer - sort of a joke within a joke, if you will. Do you believe that there's a hidden viewer surprise, or is Joe Millionaire exactly what it claims to be?

I voted that there will be a surprise. It would be like Fox to have one, I think. This show came out of nowhere, and not even the camera crew knew what it was all about. I have to imagine that part of the secrecy is for something we don't know about yet.

I think there has to be one.

Perhaps I am too tuned into the subtle survivor ads, but I still go back to those pictures and wonder why they did it that way.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.
    Yeah, there will be something. It seems odd that FOX spilled the details and "spoiled" their own show.

LG.
    I sure hope so or I'll be disappointed now that I'm expecting one. Maybe it will be some shocking new twist that will rock the genre, like no-one wanting to swap tribes. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Or maybe they all have to sing before they let them go.

Maybe Fox gives Joe and his new lady-friend a nest egg of $1 million, or something, so that Joe really IS a millionaire...And if she rejects him, then he gets it anyway, all to himself. Booya!

I think that the twist is that he really is a millionaire and we are the ones being duped. They will do the girl-finds-out-hissy-fit scene and then tell us all that he is really a billionaire or something like that.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I also think the twist will be that Joe really is a millionaire. The girl that wins will be told that Joe is poor just to see if she'll stay with him anyway. That's a good way of knowing if the girl was only interested in the money.

LG.
    that would be a good twist, and that way they COULD do this show again, but actually have a real poor dude as the prize, with the women thinking that would be not really the case.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast