+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Joe Millionaire

Oh my goodness. That group shot! Wow! Did someone forget to mention photographs were being taken that day? What's with all the homely outfits? Yuck.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

FORT Newbie
    MELISSA A POLE DANCER?? NOT!!!! SHES ALL BEAUTY AND BRAINS BELIEVE THAT!!!! MELISSA JOS MOM

GLITZ
    Poor choice of backgound for Melissa Jo's shot & Katy's hopefully fox will portray them better throughout the show. All these ladies look pretty from what I can see of them. Which girls are kissin' on the new commercial, it looks to me like sara & mellissa , amanda & melissa jo.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by fluff

I'm not a guy and I'm not even that old, but I know exactly what you mean joeguy, good call

no offence meant, I know your not either of those, just figured some of us older guys would remember pam from her "coffy" movie days of the early/mid 70s and that oufit just reeks of it.....

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Originally posted by melissajosmom
    MELISSA A POLE DANCER?? NOT!!!! SHES ALL BEAUTY AND BRAINS BELIEVE THAT!!!! MELISSA JOS MOM
    wouldn't argue that for a minute with mom, but............ as a connoisseur ( yes, i had to look that up) of strip joints in my younger days. she has the classic pole dancer pose there. no offence meant

matt19
    Hey Melissa Jo's picture is the only one that definately caught my eye. I think she is the hottest so far, then Andrea & Katy. All the other gold diggers look plain & boring.

Originally posted by melissajosmom
    Oh, I just knew that pole dancer comment was gonna come back to bite me in the butt. I didn't actually think she was a stripper, just thought she looked like one. I think that's what they call a backhanded compliment. No offense intended, really.

Further to the issue of the less than flattering pics...

I wonder if this is all part of the set up. The show may open with them all in effect "getting off the bus" at the mansion, looking exceptionally casual and the like, but then in the first meeting they will be in the formal garb, and all made up.

Kind of the subtle My Fair Lady approach.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

GLITZ
    I agree Bill...I think FOX is publicizing these awful photos of the girls to get people talkin & then on the show "hopefully" Melissa Jo & the others will be portrayed like real ladies.

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by GLITZ
    I agree Bill...I think FOX is publicizing these awful photos of the girls to get people talkin & then on the show "hopefully" Melissa Jo & the others will be portrayed like real ladies.
    All I can say is keep hoping. I've yet to see one reality tv show with the aim of leaving anyone with a single shread of dignity.

Personally, it would bore the hell out of me to see 7 episodes of Cinderella. Sick as it is, I'm watching for the cat fights, the bald faced lies and people making fools out of themselves.

+ Reply to Thread