+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Ladies of Joe Millionaire

I agree Bill! From those pictures, I don't really see any striking beauties.

The conspiracy theorist that I am, I wonder if the nature of these pictures themselves are supposed to convey something...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I think Mary and Katy are beauties, and took great pictures, unlike most of the rest of the ladies (who may be beauties, but the pics are crap). But I agree, Katy's wearing one helluva skirt.

Cali!
    The contestants aren't what i'd imagined. I thought that all of them would be big boobed playboy types.

JR.
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX

Mary... you are cute and all, but jeez, fix the skirt or close the legs, you are going after Joe... Millionaire(!) not a shot on the next cover of Penthouse.
    That might be plan "B" Bill

Oh, this is going to be fun!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    2 manditory flight attendants, one who happens to be the required Amanda.
    And what exactly is a loan officer/spokes model ?? They would seem to be polar opposites

Oh yeah and how many nano seconds after she gets the boot and or finds out prince charming is worthless, do you think it would be before Mary did Playboy

JR.
    Originally posted by enygma

And what exactly is a loan officer/spokes model ?? They would seem to be polar opposites
    Well, I don't think it would be appropriate to use "spokes model/floozy"

Just curious about Melissa Jo. Everybody else is photographed in front of the mansion & she's hanging out in some back alley. What's up with that? : Also, why is she the only one who looks like a pole dancer?

Princess
    Originally posted by jodaar
    Just curious about Melissa Jo. Everybody else is photographed in front of the mansion & she's hanging out in some back alley. What's up with that? : Also, why is she the only one who looks like a pole dancer?
    That's too funny jodaar! You're absolutely right!

Otherwise, I think most of the girls look pretty ordinary, with the exception of Andrea (ugh!), Dana, Dayana, and Gretchen.

I can see another reason to be on the show... a payed for vacation in France (assuming that that's where they were being sequestered) would be pretty nice

Ultra Concealed Lurker Invisigoth's Avatar
    Based on the boobs, I gotta go with Andrea and Mellisa Jo. Maybe we will get lucky and those two will have a cat fight.

I don't have much interest in this show, but I am mysteriously compelled to watch it - sort of like a train wreck.

It's all about the boobs.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

+ Reply to Thread