+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Evan Marriott, aka "Joe Millionaire"

Princess
    Wayner, now there's coffee all over my keyboard!!!

Wayner!

Sassafras Jack
    I completely agree Fluff. I wish Heidi would win for only that reason.

And if it wasn't for Heidi, there wouldn't be anyone to truly hate on the show. At least now there is someone everyone can join forces against.

Yes, it's always good to have a common enemy.
    I agree, MJ hasn't made the best of impressions with some people so far, but I really didn't mind her too much after this first show.
    She at least seems like a nice person whereas Heidi really doesn't at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sassafras Jack
    And back to Evan...

I thought he is a pretty cool cat. He seems extremly down to earth and not at all calm about this game that he's started playing. I really started getting on his side when he said that this was a 2-way game. What if none of the women picked him? It sounds like something I would say.

But the highlight for Evan had to be him bitting it while jumping up on the horse! If that doesn't show a regular, working guy...

Sleeping with George W
    I saw "Joe" on Access Hollywood last night and his voice immediately struck me as a "trained" broadcast voice. He also seemed incredibly at ease and "professional" on camera.

It also seemed strange to me that he was working on a construction site, in heavy machinery, and not wearing a hard hat. Even the way he drove the machinery seemed stilted to me.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe we, the audience, are also being lied to about "Joe." The name Evan Marriott does not seem to match him at all (just my feeling). I'm starting to feel like we're ALL being had, in some way, about him.

And there is no way in hell that butler is really a butler and not an experienced actor!

This will be fun, even if it does drive me crazy trying to figure out exactly who is lying to whom about what!

yeah, that butler had actor written all over him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

And why is he being referred to most places as Evan Marriott when he was called Evan Wallace on the show last night?

(OK, I didn't watch the show, but I read Bill's recap, and he mentioned that the host referred to him as "Evan Wallace"...)

Wallace is his middle name.
    Why they chose to go with that instead of his real last name I'm noy really sure.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ah, OK...thanks for the clarification, Fluff!

+ Reply to Thread