+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Evan Marriott, aka "Joe Millionaire"

Sleeping with George W
    I think Broccoli Head is going for the Young Elvis look.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yum, thanks for that Elvis pic Eden
    "That's Numberwang!"

matt19: come on a construction worker wearing a flower, i would have to say he probably doesn't even go for girls!
    Apparently he is not a model, actor, or otherwise in the entertainment industry, matt19, so he might well go for girls. Even the Ancient Greeks typically got married [to gals] around 30, and started procreating, you know?

The more I see of this guy (I keep wanting to call him Joe) the less he does for me, he just isn't good looking to me at all.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Actually, he IS a part-time model, according to his bio. He even lived in Europe for a couple of months while modeling. Not that I'm making excuses for his sexuality...That's been done to death on The Bachelor 1 with what's-his-name.

John: Actually, he IS a part-time model, according to his bio. He even lived in Europe for a couple of months while modeling.
    Not sure if I should write "uh-oh" or "oh-ho".

Not that I'm making excuses for his sexuality...That's been done to death on The Bachelor 1 with what's-his-name.
    This one puzzled me, John. Not sure quite what you mean:
    1.) He's horny and actually enjoys having 20 women gush for him...? Would that need an excuse, or merely be shade of stereotypical "natural"?
    2.) He well could be a "gay" [or at least roving blade] and in the end he will present not only that he isn't a fifty-millionaire, but that he has a boyfriend? Now that would be the surprise ending of endings!

Ah, yes...there's nothing like stereotyping... :rolleyes
    Last edited by lobeck; 01-02-2003 at 05:57 PM.

All I meant was that just because he's a model doesn't imply that he's gay, and speculation on whether he might be or not has been dragged through the mud with the first Bachelor, Alex.

You said: "Apparently he is not a model, actor, or otherwise in the entertainment industry, matt19, so he might well go for girls."

I'm just saying that your implication that he might be gay because he's done some modeling is almost certainly false.

LG.
    Do we have any gay men posting who'd care to opine as to whether Evan Marriott is attractive, from your own perspective, of course?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't find him attractive photographed from high, low, or head on.

That one pic where he is "supposed" to be more attractive because of camera angle (?) he looks the worst. A complete
    The one above where he is sitting, is, in my opinion the best photo of him.
    Maybe some people don't "want" to look down on others... but actually like seeing them as equals
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread