+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Evan Marriott, aka "Joe Millionaire"

sunsiray
    New tidbits on "Evan"...

I caught a newscast tonight where Evan said he "attended a military school" and played football.

Now wait a minute....those high school military academies are not inexpensive. And I know for certain that they do not give athletic scholarships for the attendees.

My main squeeze is a graduate of a military academy (4 years) and while it is true his parents sent him there to keep him from populating the local area with his off-spring, they were wealthy parents who could afford that expensive type of school. And, I've met most of his former classmates. There is only 1 among them who is doing less than a white collar job. Most of the graduates are multi-millionaires.

Since Evan has now volunteered that he attended a "military school" for high school, he has either stretched the truth that it was a reform school and he was a guest of the state he lived in ......or his parents were pretty well off and paid his way to a genuine high school military academy.

Anyone get any thoughts on this newest revelation?

Princess
    Re. the pics of him in hmmm small briefs...
    “This is probably some of the best promotion,” Marriott says about the discovery and subsequent proliferation of the photos. “We can add this to the publicity, so I think it's great.
    As he regards this as a "good promotion", I'd say that his only incentive to be on the show was to get his 15 min. I have no respect at all for him.

Sunsiray, it's unfortunately not a new revelation. Right from the very beginning we knew that he went to Hargrave Military Academy. Someone here even posted the annual cost of enrollment. But Evan's parents do pretty well. His dad is a VP of a bank, and his mom owns a boutique store. They live in a modest-by-the-standards house in Virginia Beach.

sunsiray
    Thank you, John. I'm too new at this to be up on everything.

No problem, Sun! It sounds like Evan comes from at least an upper-middle-class family, which probably helps support him to this day.

carebear
    i think it's pretty obvious. joe millinoare is not an average joe. first of all, he's a male model. also, he's probably an aspiring actor. from the looks of the first picture, he seemed to be on 90201 for a few years, at least. anyway, this guy's not average. wouldn't be surprised if he was loaded, but don't think so.

Hi carebear, welcome to the site

I don't think the $19,000 a year is all he makes.
    He might make that as a part time construction worker, but it seems clear that he has other sources of income, whatever they may be.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Cleaned things up a little, in case anyone wonders.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow! I just love what you've done to the place. I think that chair does look better over there.

FORT Newbie
    Ladies....I have to tell you that yes, he makes 19k yearly. I have known Evan for quite a while. I live in va Beach where Evan grew up. I hate the be the bearer of bad news....but unfortunately, Evan is well how can I say it tactfully..."Not the sharpest tool in the shed"

The lack of vocabulary he posesses on tv is not about him being shy or nervous, he honestly cant hold a conversation and when he tries , he has nothing of real substance to share. Believe me, I have tired to have an intelligent conversation many times.
    I always thought it was such a "waste of a good looking man".

He used to do local modeling, which is what led him to LA about 3-4 yrs ago. He also used to work the front door at a local bar in Va beach.

I actually live about a 1/2 mile from his home where his family lives and where he grew up.

+ Reply to Thread