+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi karolina

FORT Newbie

hi karolina

Hope your holiday's are going well, i find it neat your posting here, i have been reading most of the messages and not posting until now. I wish, like most people who loved Joe 2, there could of been more news afterward here in the states. i know this has been brought up some already. I don't know about the rest of the population in the U.S. who like Joe 2, but if someone got you girls together for a tour of the states, i would gladly pay for autographs and such. I am not sure if any of the girls have or are doing this in their countries, if the ratings were higher here and the show was still in the news, i would say bless you ladies if you could get something else out of being on the show, especially fame. Have a happy New Years!! Karolina.

FORT Newbie
    Thank you and happy new year to you too...
    I wish the show was more succesfull but unfortubately it was not so we all are moving on. we might organize some reunion but without fox being involved. for tonight me and Kristi will be working in Prague club RADOST FX as hostesses for Maxim New Years party and Giada and teresa will be joining us there. It will be fun.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler15
    Hope your holiday's are going well, i find it neat your posting here, i have been reading most of the messages and not posting until now. I wish, like most people who loved Joe 2, there could of been more news afterward here in the states. i know this has been brought up some already. I don't know about the rest of the population in the U.S. who like Joe 2, but if someone got you girls together for a tour of the states, i would gladly pay for autographs and such. I am not sure if any of the girls have or are doing this in their countries, if the ratings were higher here and the show was still in the news, i would say bless you ladies if you could get something else out of being on the show, especially fame. Have a happy New Years!! Karolina.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Thank you and happy new year to you too...
    I wish the show was more succesfull but unfortubately it was not so we all are moving on. we might organize some reunion but without fox being involved. for tonight me and Kristi will be working in Prague club RADOST FX as hostesses for Maxim New Years party and Giada and teresa will be joining us there. It will be fun.
    karolina
    Hi Karolina...how was the Maxim party? i hope pics from the party end up in the Maxim magazine we get here in the states. On the reunion subject with the
    girls and yourself, please let us know if you somehow make it to the states.
    whatever your reunion plans are if it includes....public....fans...l et us know.
    Hint HInt....New York City? take care and i hope you continue to talk to your fans on these posts, reading the posts it does show that a lot of people really
    enjoyed the show you ladies were on and still crave the info of what we don't know. talk soon, and take care.

Hello! Perhaps even if the pictures don't make the magazine, I'm sure you took some :->

FORT Newbie
    hi cat,
    hope life's treating you well.loved you in the show

FORT Newbie
    Glad to see that some of us are still interested in seeing how this "Love Story" (fox TV version) turns out.

For those like me, David and Linda were each so nice we could not help it that we wanted to see it work. I reading the various thread over time, it was obvious that due to the distance, likes and dislikes they each have, it was doomed. At least, from the posts I've read (and an article posted by someone here) that David's outlook was it would be great if it worked and if not, at least he made a great friend. Here's hoping that they do remain friends, they certainly looked good together. Here's also wishing them each the best of success, health and happiness.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticJoe
    Glad to see that some of us are still interested in seeing how this "Love Story" (fox TV version) turns out.

For those like me, David and Linda were each so nice we could not help it that we wanted to see it work. I reading the various thread over time, it was obvious that due to the distance, likes and dislikes they each have, it was doomed. At least, from the posts I've read (and an article posted by someone here) that David's outlook was it would be great if it worked and if not, at least he made a great friend. Here's hoping that they do remain friends, they certainly looked good together. Here's also wishing them each the best of success, health and happiness.
    i enjoyed reading that post joe, i wonder sometimes just how many people in the states are still hanging on to joe 2? For some reason i liked this one better.
    To see the european women and how they are, especially the way they talk, love those accents!! Also Karolina when she posts on here, it does keep it alive and she has been so nice to respond. I would say one aspect of the show i didn't care for much, was that there wasen't very much change and the shows, kept showing the girls inside and it was repetitive. I enjoyed the dates probably the most. There also dosen't seem to be much of anything on cat, gorgeous as she was, would she of stayed with dave? probably not. If karolina reads this i hope you post again, and as i said in the posts above, i hope you and the ladies do plan something maybe for the fans in the states before all is done.

FORT Newbie

Hi Karolina

New to this site and saw that you posted on the board here. I really enjoyed watching you on the show. I screamed out "You're crazy" when David eliminated you.

I have an acquaintance there in Prauge named Stephen that knows you. He told me all about you. haha (you will have to ask him to see if he told me anything bad or not :-) )

Anyway, hope all is well with you. And if you ever want to come to the US, there are thousands of guys over here that would love to meet you.

FORT Newbie
    Hi everybody,
    I apologize but I dont visit this website so often anymore. It is amazing that many of you are still interested in this forum. It is a pleasure.We do not plan anything for US fans because we cannot do much. we are planning the reunion here in Prague in spring and I hope all the girls will come. I have heard Cat was recently in LA and so was Petra. My friend Linda had to go back to Prague because she had some problems with the visa policy. It sucks. I think totaly innocent people have to pay for this though immigration policy, including Linda. Everybody should visit Prague. It is great.
    love to evrybody
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler15
    i enjoyed reading that post joe, i wonder sometimes just how many people in the states are still hanging on to joe 2? For some reason i liked this one better.
    To see the european women and how they are, especially the way they talk, love those accents!! Also Karolina when she posts on here, it does keep it alive and she has been so nice to respond. I would say one aspect of the show i didn't care for much, was that there wasen't very much change and the shows, kept showing the girls inside and it was repetitive. I enjoyed the dates probably the most. There also dosen't seem to be much of anything on cat, gorgeous as she was, would she of stayed with dave? probably not. If karolina reads this i hope you post again, and as i said in the posts above, i hope you and the ladies do plan something maybe for the fans in the states before all is done.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Hi everybody,
    I apologize but I dont visit this website so often anymore. It is amazing that many of you are still interested in this forum. It is a pleasure.We do not plan anything for US fans because we cannot do much. we are planning the reunion here in Prague in spring and I hope all the girls will come. I have heard Cat was recently in LA and so was Petra. My friend Linda had to go back to Prague because she had some problems with the visa policy. It sucks. I think totaly innocent people have to pay for this though immigration policy, including Linda. Everybody should visit Prague. It is great.
    love to evrybody
    karolina
    karolina, is there another website that you do frequent more than this one? to speak to the fans?
    Also if any of the women have their own websites for fans to check out let us know. Take care of yourself as always.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast