+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Latest news about Linda and David

FORT Newbie

Latest news about Linda and David

Folks,

Linda and David seem to have committed to a relationship after the show. He visited her in Prague recently and she planned to visit him in Texas later. Linda mentioned that she wanted to be an anchor and has her own talk show. I wonder if FOX will interview her and David in the near furture.

In the beginning, Linda was "encouraged/recommended" by her model agency to secure a spot on the JM 2 show. It turned out that she ended up having affection towards David. She could not resist David's sincerity. LIve is indeed a magical thing.

I always believe that "what goes around comes around". So be caring and sincere to people around you. Love is a "give and take" game.

Check out the latest news posted on Dec 11 (3 days ago) in the Prague Post. Enjoy.

http://www.praguepost.com/P03/2003/Art/1211/featu1.php

BY THE WAY, has anyone taped the complete series of JM 2. If you have, please kindly let me know if you can mail a copy to me. Email me directly at chun68@hotmail.com

FORT Newbie

Linda

I saw on one of the sites that David broke down crying at the table on the episode when Linda said she wanted to go home and that they had to edit that scene.

I too enjoyed the articel in the Prague newspaper.

[/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by cwdlam
    Folks,

Linda and David seem to have committed to a relationship after the show. He visited her in Prague recently and she planned to visit him in Texas later. Linda mentioned that she wanted to be an anchor and has her own talk show. I wonder if FOX will interview her and David in the near furture.

In the beginning, Linda was "encouraged/recommended" by her model agency to secure a spot on the JM 2 show. It turned out that she ended up having affection towards David. She could not resist David's sincerity. LIve is indeed a magical thing.

I always believe that "what goes around comes around". So be caring and sincere to people around you. Love is a "give and take" game.

Check out the latest news posted on Dec 11 (3 days ago) in the Prague Post. Enjoy.

http://www.praguepost.com/P03/2003/Art/1211/featu1.php

BY THE WAY, has anyone taped the complete series of JM 2. If you have, please kindly let me know if you can mail a copy to me. Email me directly at chun68@hotmail.com
    [FONT=Times New Roman]

I too am waiting for the latest updates from the show, since Fox doesn't wanna show the reunion
    :-<

I enjoyed that article!

+ Reply to Thread