+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Germany is doing a Joe Millionaire now

  1. #1
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    300

    Germany is doing a Joe Millionaire now

    I just read on German message board that they are doing a Joe Millionaire in Germany called "El, der Millionär". They are using the same principle...They take a poor Roofer to South Africa to meet 12 women that think he's a rich millionaire. Different show...same principle. The show airs in Germany in January.


    Deutscher

  2. #2
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    300
    I think once this show starts and word gets out about Joe Millionaire, then maybe, there may be more word about Cat in the German news.

    Let's hope.

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9
    We'll just have to wait >_<

    January isn't that far off though

  4. #4
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    I think once this show starts and word gets out about Joe Millionaire, then maybe, there may be more word about Cat in the German news.

    Let's hope.
    I generally wonder if she is even aware of this attention she's been getting.
    -kromike.

  5. #5
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by kromike
    I generally wonder if she is even aware of this attention she's been getting.
    -kromike.

    I don't think so...I think it's strange that she didn't show up for the reunion in LA. Maybe the whole experience was bad for her. Remember, in the last episode she said "We are in horror movie." Strangely, it seems that neither fox nor any talent agents seem to be contacting her. Sad!

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17
    Ouch, South Africa? 12 indigenous women? They don't need the million, if he's got clothes and food it's more than enough..:-)


    /Dan

  7. #7
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    I don't think so...I think it's strange that she didn't show up for the reunion in LA. Maybe the whole experience was bad for her. Remember, in the last episode she said "We are in horror movie." Strangely, it seems that neither fox nor any talent agents seem to be contacting her. Sad!
    [Rolling up my sleeves]...Well bud, it looks like these so-called Talent Agents and FOX are slacking off. And it looks like we're gonna have to fix this situation ourselves.

  8. #8
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by dantm
    Ouch, South Africa? 12 indigenous women? They don't need the million, if he's got clothes and food it's more than enough..:-)


    /Dan

    I don't know the exact details but I think they are German women that have been flown down there. I don't think the "indeigenous" women would go over to well in Germany. I'll do more search and get back to you.

  9. #9
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by kromike
    [Rolling up my sleeves]...Well bud, it looks like these so-called Talent Agents and FOX are slacking off. And it looks like we're gonna have to fix this situation ourselves.

    I couldn't agree with you more!

  10. #10
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Please keep in mind that after a show's forum is moved to Archives, as this one is, we would prefer that discussion be limited to relevant (new) news regarding contestants on the show. We're not set up to support, nor do we choose to support, shows that are off the air except to keep people updated on what's happening with the contestants.

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.