+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Germany is doing a Joe Millionaire now

  1. #11
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    28
    It was not a reunion, it was a shooting specials in LA. she was not there because she was not invited from Fox, thats it.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    I don't think so...I think it's strange that she didn't show up for the reunion in LA. Maybe the whole experience was bad for her. Remember, in the last episode she said "We are in horror movie." Strangely, it seems that neither fox nor any talent agents seem to be contacting her. Sad!

  2. #12
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    It was not a reunion, it was a shooting specials in LA. she was not there because she was not invited from Fox, thats it.
    karolina

    Why would they not invite Cat? She was a finalist on show. Strange...NO?

  3. #13
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432
    Not at all strange that someone who didn't win a reality show isn't flown halfway across the world for post-show publicity.

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    9
    The same can be said about the other girls... like Karolina, no offense intended to her of course!

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Not at all strange that someone who didn't win a reality show isn't flown halfway across the world for post-show publicity.

  5. #15
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Not at all strange that someone who didn't win a reality show isn't flown halfway across the world for post-show publicity.
    Perhaps. But I would be interested in knowing the standard who, what, when, where, why, and how. For example, who was the "shooting special" focused on? If it's strictly David & Linda, well then, duh, it's a no-brainer; Cat would be a fifth-wheel in that scenario.

    So I believe Deutscher is asking the question assuming that this shooting special focused on more than just David & Linda. Who was actually invited and who did show up?

    Karolina's responses don't seem to imply that she attended this shooting special, so from that I might assume that this was a more private invite.

    Am I making any sense here?

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17
    Karolina how come you're always posting at 2 AM your time? I assume since you say you are finishing school that you're posting from Prague am I right? I'm not doubting your identity, I was just curious if it's because:

    1) hard work at the university keeps you in your books until this time :-)

    2) cheaper night time Internet rates :-)

    3) clubs close at 1:30 and you get home and can't sleep before answering our questions :-)

    4) ...ok, I'm not going to mention this one :-)



    /Dan

  7. #17
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6

    ...

    I'm assuming Fox did exactly what they did with JM1 which was shoot a special all about just the "Women of Joe Millionaire" which aired BEFORE the finale. They were in some restaurant in L.A. watching an episode of the show and having interviews, etc.

    If I recalled it right, in that special, NEITHER Zora NOR Sara (the final two women in JM1) were there either. I guess Fox wanted people to be in suspense. So it makes sense that Cat wasn't there.

    A different special aired after the finale with just Zora and Evan.



    Quote Originally Posted by kromike
    Perhaps. But I would be interested in knowing the standard who, what, when, where, why, and how. For example, who was the "shooting special" focused on? If it's strictly David & Linda, well then, duh, it's a no-brainer; Cat would be a fifth-wheel in that scenario.

    So I believe Deutscher is asking the question assuming that this shooting special focused on more than just David & Linda. Who was actually invited and who did show up?

    Karolina's responses don't seem to imply that she attended this shooting special, so from that I might assume that this was a more private invite.

    Am I making any sense here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.