+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I found a picture of Cat DJ'ing in Berlin

She doesn't look so good in that picture.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    The island you're talking about is Ibiza, which is where the first pic in this thread is taken from.
    Actually, that picture is from a party at Stadthalle (Town Hall) Verdin which is in Germany. The theme of the party was from Ibiza, but this party was not in Ibiza. Also, Cat was not DJ'ing, she was only attending the party. Right now is the off season in Ibiza and it's nearly a ghost town now. Cat is still in Berlin right now.

Ooops....thanks for clearing that up!

Right

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Ooops....thanks for clearing that up!
    Deutscher is right that the first photo was not taken in Ibiza, as mentioned previously (who ever claimed it was?)- and she wasn't DJ ing in that picture, either.

I don't know where the info I heard originally came from- It may have originated from People magazine or the like a couple months ago.

FORT Newbie

Well, this is me and I am not Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher

DJ'ing at Ibiza House!!!
    You are wrong. This is me dancing and we never hear of Cat.

FORT Newbie
    Hallo,
    Okay. From where is it you get your information? I want you readers to know that the photograph you say is this Cat is me and I am no her. We are all laughing very much at this. What did you do, go to search and search German Club websites and find a photograph which look a little tiny teeny bit like this Cat and claim you know it is her 100%? You did not write the whole story here because when you contackt the DJ he tell you not that just this Cat never DJ but he never hear of her. No one knows of this Cat DJ. Oh my god this is so stupid and silly. Here are other photographs of me from same club to show I am not Cat. One is the very same night but the top sleeve of my blouse fall down in the photograph you post because I was dancing but it is the same time same clothings. The other is a different time. And please if you have me on some website of yours claim that I am this Cat please to take me off. Anyones can copy photographs and rename them but these are the originals from the real website. You cut and paste this in your browser if you no can click.
    Elschen

http://www.dr-hb.de/images/data/media/34/DSC_0060.JPG
    http://www.dr-hb.de/images/data/media/34/DSC_0053.JPG

She's right. She's not Cat.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hey now...

Hey Qboots- Be nice! LOL! (I agree though).

I'm still not convinced that it isn't Cat. I still need further proof- there are a few inconsistencies between the "Cat Dancing" picture and the other pictures (hair, blouse material and stitching, nose, eyebrows).

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    She's right. She's not Cat.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Chill Elschen. They'd already determined it wasn't Cat. She's probably stalking another rich guy as we speak.

Just a reminder. Whether you believe it's Cat or not is fine for debating, but I won't tolerate insulting other members, regardless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast