+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I found a picture of Cat DJ'ing in Berlin

FORT Newbie
    I think is her but is this in Ibiza? Ibiza house does not have to be in Ibiza. we have many parties in Prague called always Ibiza something..
    As far as I know Cat is not a big DJ. Therefore I ma sure she is definitely not DJ ing in Ibiza
    k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    I'm 100% positive that's her. She's a big Cafe Del Mar fan and that's in Ibiza. The party was the Ibiza House Sensation....She may not be doing the actual DJ'ing but she's up on the stage with the DJ's and you can see the DJ in the background. I read alot of stuff about that party and their were four DJ's listed..she wasn't one. It's possible that she's just helping out fellow DJ's.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    I think is her but is this in Ibiza? Ibiza house does not have to be in Ibiza. we have many parties in Prague called always Ibiza something..
    As far as I know Cat is not a big DJ. Therefore I ma sure she is definitely not DJ ing in Ibiza
    k.
    Interesting. I had no idea there's such a huge party culture focused on such a tiny "little-old-me?" island.

A hypothetical side question: if the roles were reversed, would you be able to do what David did? Headline a reality dating show and basically lie about your wealth to 14 American men? David seems like a pretty sincere guy, so I while I envy the company he got to keep, I don't envy the difficult choices he had to make. (Of course, given the behavior of some of the women, not all the choices were difficult)

Thanks again for all your contributions.
    -kromike

I wonder who Cat had to sleep with to get that job.

FORT Fan
    k.

Actually that party was in Bremen. I just received email from a DJ at that party and he said that she was NOT actually DJ'ing for that party.

Regards

FORT Fan
    k.

Yes, you are correct. I just received email from a DJ there and he tells me that she was not DJ'ing at this party. As you know, many Germans go to Ibiza for holiday in summer so anything Ibiza related is big in Germany. This party was on October 25, 2003 and that is off season in Ibiza.

Thank you again for your interest and help.

Deutscher
    out

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    Yes, you are correct. I just received email from a DJ there and he tells me that she was not DJ'ing at this party. As you know, many Germans go to Ibiza for holiday in summer so anything Ibiza related is big in Germany. This party was on October 25, 2003 and that is off season in Ibiza.

Thank you again for your interest and help.

Deutscher
    out
    So, any updates recently?
    -kromike.

FORT Newbie
    It's strange. That website finally works for me. It never worked for me before.

Cat Update

I heard from another source that Cat has moved to Spain and is working as a DJ on some tourist-oriented island in the Mediterranean. Has anyone heard anything like this?

FORT Newbie

Wow!

Wow! Do you have any other details?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Dixie
    I heard from another source that Cat has moved to Spain and is working as a DJ on some tourist-oriented island in the Mediterranean. Has anyone heard anything like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Dixie

The island you're talking about is Ibiza, which is where the first pic in this thread is taken from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast