+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The screaming "I hate you!" girl was...

The screaming "I hate you!" girl was...

Petra. Definitely.

I'm sure because she was wearing that same old camouflage top that she wore on a couple of dates with David.

And all this time I thought it was Cat.

Ah, the magic of slow motion.
    Last edited by Captain America; 12-08-2003 at 07:57 PM.

But was she screaming like that at David, or was it to someone else (like Cat)???
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan
    Which episode is it? I never seen that scene?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    But was she screaming like that at David, or was it to someone else (like Cat)???

Yes....why did they show the scene in a promo then not show it in an episode.

Also,

Cat crying...
    Anique telling David not to kiss Cat

they spent way to much time replaying old scenes over and over and they left out so much good material. I'd love to see all the unshown material...I'd spend a whole day watching it.

FORT Newbie
    this is actually very funny but petra was screaming I hate you to herself in the mirror. It was a joke and they used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher
    Yes....why did they show the scene in a promo then not show it in an episode.

Also,

Cat crying...
    Anique telling David not to kiss Cat

they spent way to much time replaying old scenes over and over and they left out so much good material. I'd love to see all the unshown material...I'd spend a whole day watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    this is actually very funny but petra was screaming I hate you to herself in the mirror. It was a joke and they used it.
    Karolina,

They also used the clip with your great line that "My last name means poor, but I'm sure I won't be for long" or something like that. My wife and I thought that was hilarious.
    Last edited by Captain America; 12-09-2003 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Karolina,

I checked the tape again this morning and you are so right! She's screaming at the mirror!

You may not know this but the "screaming girl" was the subject of much speculation over the course of the show, as in who was the screamer and who was the uh, screamee. Many of us were hoping it was Cat screaming at David after he dumped her.

Other memorable quotes from the teasers at the beginning of the first episode:

Olinda: "I'm not going to lie. I like money."

Petra: "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."

Olinda: "I'm going to kill off the competition."

Lina: "She actually called two of us bitches."

Linda: (crying) "Sometimes I'm too weak."

Cat: "Maybe ze udder girls are a bit jealous."

David: "It's like I'm [BLEEP]ed with this girl, man."

And a very quick shot of Linda comforting a sobbing Cat, which was also the subject of much speculation on this board and which we now know came after Cat's final date with David but for some reason wasn't shown.

And a David voice over: "I haven't been completely honest with you...I don't have $80 million dollars," when he came clean with Linda, who frankly didn't appear to me to look very surprised when he told her.

Oh, and your exact quote, which was provided complete with a subtitle for those who are Czech-accent English impaired: "My last name means poor, but I'm sure it's going to change soon."

That's a great line, and you said it much better than me.
    Last edited by Captain America; 12-09-2003 at 10:17 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Thank you,
    it seems you must love the show.I have seen all the episodes but I dont have all of them on tape so I cant rewatch them. It is funny how they edit everything and they were sometimes wrong in the lines. For example in the first episode I said " I am going to move to texas and live in the ranch and eat the ranch dressing everyday" and they showed as Linda was saying it. Also they put me there as a waitress but they forgot to mention that I am a MBA student and many things. Sometimes I was so mad when I saw what they did but there is nothing you can do . I think david would be perfect with Giada, they would understand to each other
    k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America
    Karolina,

I checked the tape again this morning and you are so right! She's screaming at the mirror!

You may not know this but the "screaming girl" was the subject of much speculation over the course of the show, as in who was the screamer and who was the uh, screamee. Many of us were hoping it was Cat screaming at David after he dumped her.

Other memorable quotes from the teasers at the beginning of the first episode:

Olinda: "I'm not going to lie. I like money."

Petra: "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."

Olinda: "I'm going to kill off the competition."

Lina: "She actually called two of us bitches."

Linda: (crying) "Sometimes I'm too weak."

Cat: "Maybe ze udder girls are a bit jealous."

David: "It's like I'm [BLEEP]ed with this girl, man."

And a very quick shot of Linda comforting a sobbing Cat, which was also the subject of much speculation on this board and which we now know came after Cat's final date with David but for some reason wasn't shown.

And a David voice over: "I haven't been completely honest with you...I don't have $80 million dollars," when he came clean with Linda, who frankly didn't appear to me to look very surprised when he told her.

Oh, and your exact quote, which was provided complete with a subtitle for those who are Czech-accent English impaired: "My last name means poor, but I'm sure it's going to change soon."

That's a great line, and you said it much better than me.

FORT Newbie

one edit i did notice when it happened was when Linda said something like, "my heart is full of love... and I'm ready to give it." I think Fox added "...to him." at the end even though I don't think it was part of what she said.

+ Reply to Thread