+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zora Andrich loses 17 pounds and becomes Nutrisystem Spokesperson

Zora Andrich loses 17 pounds and becomes Nutrisystem Spokesperson

Joe Millionaire's Zora Experiences 'Reality Weight Loss' and Becomes NutriSystem Spokesperson

Visit our website at: www.nutrisystem.com

HORSHAM, Pa., Nov. 21, 2003 (PRIMEZONE) -- Joe Millionaire winner, Zora Andrich, recovers from the embarrassing "dress" scene by losing 17 pounds in six weeks on NutriSystem (OTCBB:THIN). After years of struggling with unwanted weight, the last straw for Zora was when they couldn't zip up her dress on national television. It was in the ball gown scene of the first episode of Joe Millionaire. One contestant commented, "Poor Zora, she is just a different shape and a different size," which really impacted Zora.

"Whether or not people tell you to your face or say it behind your back, the pain of being overweight can be debilitating," said Zora. "Some people might take the initiative to lose weight for a wedding or graduation, or in my case, after being ridiculed on national television. Whether you have 17 pounds or 117 to lose, your self esteem greatly suffers."

After the show, Zora made a commitment to lose weight in a healthy way that would poise her for being able to keep it off. She joined the NutriSystem weight loss program.

"I have always had a problem with portion control, a problem which I'm sure many Americans can relate to," said Zora. "I have learned about appropriate portions by eating prepared foods on the program. What I really love is the convenience factor. I know at the beginning of each day exactly what I'm going to eat and I don't have to plan, measure of weigh anything...not to mention, I get to eat chips and chocolate every day. This especially works for me since many diets I tried in the past have left me feeling deprived."

As a result of her weight loss success, Zora has become a NutriSystem spokeswoman.

"I want to help other women, like myself, who have failed at every other diet, lose weight and keep it off," said Zora. "I've already gotten my aunt started on the program. Every time we call each other on the phone, our first words are 'How much today?' In addition to my aunt, I have already inspired three girlfriends to also start the program. I hear the same comments repeatedly, 'I can't believe how easy this program is!' Personally, my only regret is that I didn't start NutriSystem sooner."

Founded in 1972, NutriSystem is a leading provider of weight management products and services. The Company offers a weight loss program based on portion-controlled, prepared meals. The program has no membership fees and provides free on-line and telephone counseling.
    Scene from Joe Millionaire:
    [IMG]images/img/951.jpeg[/IMG]

Zora Before Nutrisystem:
    [IMG]images/img/954.jpeg[/IMG]

Zora After Nutrisystem:
    [IMG]images/img/952.jpeg[/IMG]

Sadly it's pretty apparent that picture #3 has been heavily edited.

OK, I may be stating the obvious here but...why did this woman need or want to lose 17 lbs?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree, jane. I think Zora looked wonderful with a little junk in her trunk.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I never thought Zora was overweight!!??!!

JR.
    I thought she was fine to begin with too. And it doesn't help that she's wearing black, to go along with the airbrushing, in that 3rd shot.

Where in the heck did they find 17 pounds to get rid of?! Is one of those legs hollow now?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Regular
    I think she was bothered by her weight in JM1. She didn't want to go into the pool with Evan or take off the towel around her waist.

Personally I think she looked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Valien
    I think she was bothered by her weight in JM1. She didn't want to go into the pool with Evan or take off the towel around her waist.

Personally I think she looked fine.

I agree with everyone. I always thought Zora was beautiful the way she was, and was in no need to lose weight. I'm just glad she landed the spokesperson job. Seeing her over and over in ads or print or tv will never disappoint me!

I thought Zora was by far the most beautiful of the women on JM, both physically and in the type of person she appeared to be.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast