+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zora Andrich loses 17 pounds and becomes Nutrisystem Spokesperson

What's next? Linda on "Extreme Maker" coming out looking like Cat?

(just kidding, if it isn't obvious.)

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I agree, jane. I think Zora looked wonderful with a little junk in her trunk.

The swipe at Trista made me laugh out loud ...

Zora isn't counting on 'Joe M's' aura
    Don't look for original "Joe Millionaire" contestant Zora Andrich to milk the experience.

Andrich, who was selected by Evan Marriott on the finale last season, said she routinely turns down acting and other offers.

"I've been offered roles, like ["Bachelorette"] Trista [Rehn], but I have no interest," Andrich said. "I've had my reality-show existence. They asked me to make an appearance on the second one ["Joe Millionaire"], but I said no. I don't want people to think, like Evan, I'm stretching my 15 minutes into an hour."

She has capitalized off the experience, though, by signing as a spokesperson for Nutri-System diet programs.

"I always felt I would have to hold an occupation," she said. "I don't want to be another Trista."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...p-125360c.html

I think that swipe at Trista was pretty insulting. Why offend? She could have said all that without calling Trista . . . ah . . . an attention seeker.

I also thought she looked great on JM1. I think that Zora is quite tall (5'9" or 5'10"), so 17 pounds on her might be spread out pretty far.

I guess if she wants to model she had to lose the weight b/c the clothes are usually size 6. But if she's 5'10", size 10 (or even 12) is probably a better size for her. It seemed ridiculous on JM1 that they didn't have dresses in varying sizes or sizes corresponding to the actual sizes of the women.

Imagine if they had 16 suits, all 40 regulars, on Average Joe?

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    If she feels better about herself after losing 17lbs, then fine.

But she looked great before and didn't need to lose any weight, imo.

-Randy

I saw a commercial and was shocked. I don't think she needed to lose any weight in the first place. She looks good now, but I think she looked better during JM. At least the 17 lbs didn't make her look like a skeleton, which seems to be the in style these days.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    I was totally flabbergasted when I saw this- she was plenty skinny when she was on the show!

On another note- Evan is still trying to stretch out his 15 minutes- hes in a commerical for Sloppy Joe stuff where everything anyone says rhymes with Joe. Then Joe shows up at the door and says, "Joe?" pointing at himself. Then the guys say "I don't think so!" Sheesh- get over yourself Mr. Joe Millionaire 1

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow, I just saw a commercial of her for this system and she is almost un-reconizable. she has lost almost too much. plus too....I thought she was hot during the show and would have chose her over the others.

FORT Newbie

Re: Zora Andrich loses 17 pounds and becomes Nutrisystem Spokesperson

I think she'd look better with 25 pounds added on.

To me, she's was the "realest" reality tv contestant I've ever seen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12