+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So there really were no interviews?

FORT Newbie

So there really was no interviews?

Is this it? Have they just dissapeared now? I have heard of one interview with David, but that's it. Has anyone seen any joint interviews? Or at least an article, something about if they are still together? I know the show was considered a flop, but there were still a few million of us who watched, give them some air time. I want to know more about what happened after the show!!

This is sad...we have Bob and Estella running around to every talk show, but nothing at all from Bob and Linda. I think that FOX was so embarassed by how poorly the show did that they want to forget about it as soon as possible.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    This is sad...we have Bob and Estella running around to every talk show, but nothing at all from Bob and Linda. .

WOW Bob certainly moves on quick don't he? TeeHee Maybe Linda resembles his ex wife even more than Estella? (I am totally being sarcastic here folks)

FORT Fan
    Yes, it is disappointing. Although it obviously wasn't a big hit there are enough of us out here who watched, that they could at least do an interview or two. When the show ended, I could have sworn that they would do some type of recap/update. Thanks for nothing FOX! (Lol)

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by toshncali
    Is this it? Have they just dissapeared now? I have heard of one interview with David, but that's it. Has anyone seen any joint interviews? Or at least an article, something about if they are still together? I know the show was considered a flop, but there were still a few million of us who watched, give them some air time. I want to know more about what happened after the show!!

I don't get the impression that David was in this for the publicity in the first place, which is how I always felt aobut Evan and many of the woman in the first series.

This show had an apparent happy ending and I think it would be great to know how things progressed for David and Linda.

I doubt we'll see anything on tv, but it would be great to read a magazine article or two.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quite remarkably, the new issues of People and EW also have zero on the finale or any mention of the show at all.

Obviously, this indicates (1) FOX wasn't going to spend one more dime promoting anything about JM2, and (2) the content appearing in these magazines must be "purchased"... no pay, no play.

There was also no mention of the show's outcome on the day after, or even that there was a finale on the day of the show, on any of the TV tabloid magazines Extra or Access Hollywood. I don't watch ET but I'm guessing they had zero as well. Again, airtime on these shows is clearly purchased, judging from the infomercial-like product placements and "what's hot" segments.

I posted an article in this forum a few days ago where a Fox exec admitted they had been greedy in commissioning another series of the show.
    They obviously know that this series didn't capture the imagination of the public in the same numbers that the first show did.
    Even so, the show did have some avid viewers and I think it would be nice for them if there was some kind of update somewhere.

to the site LASperber
    "That's Numberwang!"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well this is posted on the LOOK models euro site

From Look Model Search website - Czech Republic
    LINDA KAZDOVA WINS AMERICAN TELEVISION CONTEST

Look Models own Linda Kazdova has won the top honor on American Reality TV show Joe Millionaire!

The show was filmed last summer, primarily at a villa in Tuscany. Fourteen European girls, who hadn’t yet been exposed to the Joe Millionaire concept that was so successful in its initial season last year, were gathered together to meet a man. When the girls first found out that he was a lowly cowboy from Texas many were disappointed. When they were told that the cowboy, David Smith, had inherited eighty million dollars from a rich uncle many of the girls starting talking with a Texas twang.

Among the fourteen beauties it was Linda who seemed to capture David’s fancy. But Linda, a modest girl unused to the pressures of constant camera coverage and the catty jealousy of her co-stars, succumbed to the pressure and asked David to eliminate her. She later regretted it, realizing that she developed real feelings for David and that she should have fought to keep him. Apparently the producers were thinking the same thing and when they approached Linda to rejoin the show she jumped at the offer and wound up being the girl chosen by David in the show’s final episode. Linda and friends gathered in a bar in her native city of Prague to watch the final episode and toast in celebration to Linda’s success. She even donned a cowboy hat in tribute to her new love as she downed champagne and tried not to be giddy with the prospect of considerable prize money
    [IMG]images/img/6_zoom.jpg[/IMG]
    Linda toasts the cash
    [IMG]images/img/lindapetrholanec.jpg[/IMG]
    Linda was accompanied by the very dishy Petr Holanec of Look Models
    [IMG]images/img/sisters.jpg[/IMG]
    Linda and her two sisters

I haven't seen anything of David

hey

^ Those pics are cute. But yeah I agree with everyone, I wish we could see some interviews with the two of them.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    wow, and again, no mention of about what her and david are doing in the article

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast