+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So there really were no interviews?

Wow, her sisters do have that "Look" as well!!

FORT Newbie

headline on the picture

were the headlines on the pictures taken from the article? Cause i noticed the one with Linda toasting said Linda toasts the cash... Seems to me she would be toasting finding the love of her life... Maybe it's not the love after all. But thanks for the article. Although I am still going crazy that there is no mention of the two of them. since it has been a few months since the show was done filming I am sure it is known now if they are going to stay together. It's just like fox to leave the 6 million fans in the dust, I hate fox so much. they have no idea how to run a tv station no wonder they are always last in the ratings

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Well this is posted on the LOOK models euro site

From Look Model Search website - Czech Republic

[snip]
    She's not wearing the diamond ring on her left hand in the pic with her sisters, maybe that tells us she's not with david anymore.
    Last edited by John; 11-30-2003 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLee
    She's not wearing the diamond ring on her left hand in the pic with her sisters, maybe that tells us she's not with david anymore.
    Not at all surprising. Personally, I never could warm up to her and thought her not quite real. At the very least, she wasn't really the ranch wife type. Not to mention her propensity to bolt whenever things got a bit pushed. While a lot of people didn't like Cat, she was a bit more realistic and straightforward about her goals. I also think she was tough enough to adapt to ranch life. She didn't seem to have too many illusions.

Quote Originally Posted by BLee
    Well, if she was watching the finale, she wouldn't want to give away the ending. If she walked into the bar wearing a big ole' diamond, it would give it away.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    She is wearing the ring - or a ring that looks like the same one - in the first picture where she is toasting. Maybe she took it off to show someone or something?

edit: Oh Wenders has the idea. I bet that is it. She wasn't wearing it while the show aired, but put it on after the show when they were toasting, I am sure all her friends wanted to see it then.

quote: "...very dishy Petr Holanec..."

Very dishy? Obviously a different standard for dishiness in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    wow, and again, no mention of about what her and david are doing in the article

Well, this is really annoying. You would think that on the vast Internet someone from FORT could find something about what happened to those two after the show finished.

Prague? I probably will regret asking this very dumb question, If the girls had never heard of JM1 and that's how FOX was able to fool them how the heck does JM2 show up on a bar TV in Prague???

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    quote: "...very dishy Petr Holanec..."

Very dishy? Obviously a different standard for dishiness in Europe.
    Sorry Ricki , that was my personal interjection on my weakness for cute unshaven czech guys named Petr ( See Petr Sykora)

Prague is Linda's hometown , and it must have been somekind of publicity thing for it to have been both in public and with the Look people there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast