+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the twist for JMIII (not that there will be a JMIII)

the twist for JMIII (not that there will be a JMIII)

i vote that the 'big lie' is the opposite thing. tell the girls, 'he has $10 in the bank but a very bright future in sales' or something and it turns out he has $80 million. not that girls would be killing themselves for a broke guy. candidates, i'm sure, could be found in many trailer parks around the country - call the springer people. i imagine they have tons of names on file. gifts for the next round can be things readily available at your finer walmarts nationwide: the PastaPro for round one, Swiffer WetJets for later rounds. one of the challenges for dating time could be 'who can make dinner the cheapest?' and 'decorating for no money'. actual dates can be taken at TGIFridays for later rounds and Wendys for the early ones - where the girls must promise to order from the value menu. it will be an interesting dynamic with girls trying to get other girls picked. "no no, take jan. she's MUCH sweeter than i am. i mean, really, i'm very mean. i kick dogs on weekends as a hobby."

just a thought.

ROFL! Could you just imagine? Hey, I'd be more than happy to join the cast, as long as they promise me that one of the gifts will be a Showtime Rotiserie. Ya know, I just want to "Set it and forget it!".

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    ROFL! Could you just imagine? Hey, I'd be more than happy to join the cast, as long as they promise me that one of the gifts will be a Showtime Rotiserie. Ya know, I just want to "Set it and forget it!".
    I'm in....hope I last till I can get a Hair-Gami myself! That is, if I can't get on an Average Jane show where a 35-ish version of David (abs and all!) is made to date middle aged fat women. Maybe they could do both!

+ Reply to Thread