+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Finale Discussion 11/24 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by paulstan
    Paul to David when Paul gave David the deed:

"This house, these 90 acres, everything on the land, the toxic waste dump beyond these trees and the radiated soil from the uranium storage are all yours."

Excuse me, I have to clean the diet coke off my monitor.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    Hmmm...anyone else think that Linda got gypped? I realize that $250,000 is alot of cash, (especially in her native country), but Zora got a cool half a mil! I call foul!
    At least Zora stuck around for the whole competition, and didn't run off the show everytime the other girls got witchy ... that's the part that I don't like. This girl let others fight it out and waltzed in for the win at the very end.
    She got way more money than she shoulda, imo.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

mom2 you're ABSOLUTELY correct!

This is what I think of JM2 after finally finished watching the show.

First of all the ending was so "forced", "rehersed" or "scripted" (call it what you will) that it was like one of those Saddam videos depicting what the producers/ storytellers wanted us to see rather than what really should have transpired..... I mean talk about happy ending's worth of 90 acres and a quarter million dollars! It's just NOT real!

The LOVE (if you can even call it that) between wishy-washy-all-so-pure-Linda and her dork-of-a-cowboy-bf is very shady AT BEST! The producers should never have given each one of them a cent! Altho i do sympathize with giving broke-ass-David the deed of his new land title..... but the 250 grand to Linda was simply NOT acceptable.... at all! I mean even the winners of PHoers (charla, tara, keith) had to share the half-mil and for ALL their troubles for a very LONG period time I say their "winnings" are well deserved! ......yet compare that to Linda's situation, it's like a robbery! Nothing Linda did was stressful, as she claimed and had us believed to be the case..... and on top of that she left a big chunk of the show disappearing like a bad magic act.... and her "no-show" at the end there CLEARLY shows her dis-interest in Dave. Even if she claimed she wasn't upset with Dave becoz of the money (*wink yeah right like I'm supposed to believe that) the fact she says she can't trust him and left him like a heartless-dog-owner not one time but two tells us that she's got ALOT of issues to deal with before diving head first into any relationship, let alone a romantic one!

Am I too hard on her? You darn right I am. That's becoz Dave had much BETTER choices to pick from than Linda-the-unpredictable... and her winnings does not help anything or tell us anything other than "Greed".

But alas, even if Dave chose the alternative and picked Cat instead of Linda, I think the ending wouldn't be much better either..... but at least I (as a viewer) would appreciate and be satisfied with the fact that the money would goes to Cat's bank account rather than what happened. Our "evil" German diva deserved it.... oh well, at least she left those stupid flowers on the bench after it was all said and done. You go girl!

Wonder how long before David will be looking for foreign girls again? Maybe Asia perhaps anyone like to speculate?

Very good point, Mom2. Mea culpa!

+ Reply to Thread