+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Finale Discussion 11/24 **Spoilers**

WOW, they sure had a lot of dead air time to fill, but, we got our happy ending and I think David is in love and has been from the begining. I'm happy for a change. He was a real gentleman,not like the other jerk we just watched. (BOB). Cat left the flowers, LOL good for her.

Well, I cannot resist comparing the ending of the Bachelor to JM2.

Bachelor: high ratings, edited to obsure the real winner creating unemotional ending.

JM2: low ratings, edited to highlight the real winner creating a very happy ending.

Yes, Fox jumped through all kinds of hoops to make the ending happy (like bringing Linda back, letting her come to texas after rejecting david, buying a ranch for david), but I cannot fault them for it; the 10 minutes of happiness at the end were worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    sry for keep asking but what was there reaction when he said he didnt have money
    Linda's face dropped like a lead balloon but I didn't see where he told Cat; maybe she found out some other way.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    While the cynic in me says it was scripted and a setup...still...it was sweet and I hope it works out for them.

And a 90 acre ranch near Austin...nice.

-Randy

David wanted her to wear the ring on her left hand, I think he would have marrried her on the spot. Hey, what's with the promise ring twice in a row?

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I, like Charlafan, believe this to be a little too scripted. Not necessarily the love between David and Linda, but the whole not showing up and then David's horse and the ranch...and then Linda coming back. Definitely scripted. I was so confused when Paul gave David the deed to the ranch because I was under the impression that it was his. Achk, Whatever. I'm glad the two are together and I hope it actually works out for them.

FORT Newbie
    My first post on FORT!

Anyway, the reason why some were posting as much as 10 minutes in advance was because in Canada we were getting a different feed (i.e. in Toronto it plays on a local station as well as the fox station.. but the local station overrides the fox station). I think what happened with this show (and I think the same happened last week as well) was that fox had WAY more commercials then the local (canadian) station and therefore the canadian station ended up about 8-9 minutes before 10:00....

However, unfortunately.. my tv tuner capture software messed up so I missed the most important 15 minutes inbetween when he told linda he was choosing her and then the next thing I see is them on the ranch!!

This board sortof filled in the holes for me though

thanks for keeping me filled in

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    This fairytale ending is real sweet and all, But whatever happened to poor, heartbroken Cat? Why didn't they bring back Olinda to make fun of her?
    hahahah.. but i miss cat already

Quote Originally Posted by paulstan
    Linda also brought her purse.

Noticed how Cat did not pick up the bouquet of white flowers that David gave her.
    yeah, they focused on that for about 10 seconds. heartbreaking.

welcome, ylsf!!

shoot, there was an exclusive interview with david on the 10:00 news for me but i missed it.

+ Reply to Thread