Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And now for the Grand Finale...

If I was picking based on love and someone I could be with long lasting then...Linda. Cat dosen't seem dedicated.

I can't see him ending up with either of them. Cat won't like the fact that he has no money, (I do have to say she has played the "game" pretty well) and Linda won't like the fact that he lied. I have a feeling he's going to be a lonely, lonely guy.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I think Cat wants out of Germany, so she would probably accept the lie until she got her green card, then dump David. Linda seems is more interested in David as a person than his money (or lack of it). David is more physically attracted to Cat, and more emotionally connected to Linda. It's going to be tough to pick, but in the end, I think Linda should be his choice.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    I think Cat wants out of Germany, so she would probably accept the lie until she got her green card, then dump David. Linda seems is more interested in David as a person than his money (or lack of it). David is more physically attracted to Cat, and more emotionally connected to Linda. It's going to be tough to pick, but in the end, I think Linda should be his choice.
    Yup! I agree with you StarryElf!

Go Cat!!!! I just fail to see what's so great about Linda ...I guess it's just me

FORT Fan
    Just tuned in. This is an interesting epsidoe, it looks well done and worked up, i.e., background music, tasty pics, and, of course, juicy climax.

Or it just might be that my peace pipe is kicking in.

how come we all think that Cat wants to get out of Germany/.. just wondering, cause i missed it. haha

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12