+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is David Dumb?

Is David Dumb?

Kathy Griffin- E online interview- calls David a "tard" so stupid he is not even sexy, so stupid it's offensive. I don't find David offensive a little childish at times but, not what I would label stupid. Is this the reason for the low rating no one likes the star and finds him offensive? Or are the girls just not what we have come to expect from watching other reality shows?

Kathy Griffin might have another reason for David-bashing, considering she's the host of a show that competes for viewers in overlapping time slots, on the same evening.

David is certainly naive in the ways of the world, but I wouldn't say he is stupid. Sounds like the usual "all rural folk are stupid" rantings to me.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    I don't think David's stupid, but I don't think he's bright either. I like him. He seems like a good, decent person. We haven't seen him carry on any sort of extended conversation though. It could be his shyness. It could be editing. Most reality shows only show snippets of conversations. David's vocabulary seems basic, but he could be using simple words to more easily communicate with these girls for whom English is a second language.

I don't think David is dumb, unsophisticated yes. I think David has common sense for the most part, but being a guy, he also doesn't do all his thinking with the appropriate part of his anatomy when it comes to picking the women to advance in the game. David may operate very well in Texas with women, but I'm sure the Euro women are an exotic experience that baffles him some times.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I don't think David is dumb at all. Just as some people have pointed out, he is unsophisticated. I think he is a generally nice guy who is a bit out of his element but trying to make the best of an awkward situation.

Is David Dumb?

Though I have been a part of this illustrious company for only an hour, I'm compelled to interject my opinion. David is not overly bright, or, at least, the edited material we've seen makes him seem so. However, the young lad is not completely lacking intelligence, either. He appears to be a sweet, down-home, good-hearted gentleman of the old school. Soon, we shall know how well he has chosen.[IMG]

Haunted Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Haunted Lady
    Thank you.

I found him...uncompelling.

Evan had panache. David had...twang. Is it just me, or is it easy to underestimate someone who speaks with a drawl?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast