+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Olinda somewhat vindicated

[QUOTE=NYGal]Surely, you have seen Cat. The woman is not only drop dead gorgeous, but she is extremely skilled in the arts of seduction and manipulation.

Cat's not my type, funny how that works, seriously I perfer blond, blue/green eyes. Oh, I have seen Cat seduce not overly impressed. I like Linda's face better for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Surely, you have seen Cat. The woman is not only drop dead gorgeous, but she is extremely skilled in the arts of seduction and manipulation.

I can only imagine what she would be like on a show like "Survivor".
    I don't know about survivor but I think your assessment on Cat is a bit overboard....

yes she's pruuuty but not as beautiful as many of the other girls on the show, anique for one, what turns me off about her is that she "smokes" and "drinks" TOO darn much.... probably do a little nose candy on the side too..... tisk tisk

I mean almost every shot of her during the show shows her either holding a blunt between her fingers or holding a glass/ bottle of alcohol or both! Yes the other girls smokes and drinks too but they don't seem to be as abusive as her...

To me that really turns me off. That's probably why she's in such a "good" phyical shape, but i know it won't last long. So Dave's probably better off staying away from her in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    To me that really turns me off. That's probably why she's in such a "good" phyical shape, but i know it won't last long. So Dave's probably better off staying away from her in the long run.
    Now, what does the long run really matter? It is not like anyone who wins these romance shows actually stays together!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234