+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any Hunches about the "Surprise Twist"?

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    While I think lying to start any type of relationship is wrong, I think whomever David picks should stay with David, only for these two reasons; They don't want to be viewed as money hungry, and two they can ride the fame afterwards. For example, Cat wants out of Berlin? Well, stay with David till the end but than do interviews, etc and ride the 15 minutes of fame!!

If there is a suprise, it has to be about money. The women get offered it, or David really has some. But it has to relate to money or something that can be made to make money, because I can't see Fox doing anything other than. A suprise twist without money really isn't a suprise twist.
    "I am the darkness given form."
    Angel of Nights

"And I am choas reborn, let us see who is greater."
    The Endless Ocean

I know that the idea that David really will be wealthy soon is a popular guess for the "twist," but if that's the case in my opinion it's a pretty dumb twist.

He's been going on and on about lying to these women and having only $20 in his pocket, which makes me wonder if Fox doesn't at least give him a per diem. If he's really going to be a millionaire in a couple of months, then there's just no "Joe" factor. I mean, how upset can Cat or Linda be if he tells them "I only have $20 right now, but if you'll wait a month or two then we'll be millionaires. I humbly beg your forgiveness for misleading you."

I have no idea what the twist will be, but if it's that David's a trust fund baby I'll be disappointed.

yeah i kinda hope it's not that either. in the spoiler they said it would be something no one suspets, so i hope it really is a big surprise.

There are many things that could happen, but most are too far fetched to fit into the framework of the show. Things that I can see as realistic surprises:

1. the winner rejects him. (This isn't really surprising, is it?)

2. somehow both women are involved with winning, perhaps the first "winner" rejects david and then the other woman somehow accepts.

3. david rejects the $1m prize after the woman rejects him. (this assumes a $1M gift/prize for the winner similar to JM1).

3a. similar to #3, but david decides to split money w/ one or two of remaining women even though they rejected him.

4. this is a complicated one...david picks a woman, she rejects him...they give david $1m and tell woman...she asks to be reconsidered...david is given option of splitting $1m w/ her, or keeping all $1m himself...he decides to split it.

My guess....woman David chooses get the million, then they can either keep it all and break up or split with David and stay together.

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    Hey RickiRick, I didn't think of that one...what a suprise twist.

David is offered a million dollars, but its HIS option to split it with the women or keep it for himself. Hmmmm...............
    "I am the darkness given form."
    Angel of Nights

"And I am choas reborn, let us see who is greater."
    The Endless Ocean

Checking it all out!
    What if the winner isn't either women but another of the female contestants? Petra or Anique?
    Mizz Piper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234