+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any Hunches about the "Surprise Twist"?

"Now for the best part, hes rich" Lina

He really is rich!

FORT Fan
    Here is my take:

The producer reminds David that the premise of the show is to choose someone who loves you for who you are and not for your money (as in JM1; that's why Evan picked Zora over Sarah)

David chooses Linda.

Linda, being so sweet and innoence (read naive), cannot believe the lie, seeing how she tries to "rescue the relationship" by returning

The twist is that she decided not to show up at all.

Or she may show up but slap David for lying.

The FINAL twist is that later David revealed that he really is rich, when he turns 25. Why else would Paul reminded David to lie about his age in one of the earlier episodes?

I think David has to eliminate one of the two girls, then tell the remaining one the truth. I don't think he gets to tell both and have both decide/choose. At least, that's what I remember from the last show. Sarah wasn't told about the truth before she was sent packing. So, my money is on him choosing Cat, then she doesn't show up.

I saw in a preview a while ago, we HEAR one of the girls was freaking out and screaming "I can't believe it he lied!!!" Did that happen yet? If it didn't, it will.

Wow, I can see Cat getting catty like that if the lie is about the money. Linda I don't think would be capable of screaming it out. Linda would curl up and sit quietly staring to eternity for a while. Cat would feel so cheated after playing such a "brilliant" game and holding herself together for so long, that I can see her exploding.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    Wow, I can see Cat getting catty like that if the lie is about the money. Linda I don't think would be capable of screaming it out. Linda would curl up and sit quietly staring to eternity for a while. Cat would feel so cheated after playing such a "brilliant" game and holding herself together for so long, that I can see her exploding.
    There was a snippet in a preview of a girl, I think Cat, screaming "I hate you."

Of course, that may be one of those snippets that never appears in the program, but I'm hoping it's when David picks her and tells her he has no $$ or when David picks Linda.

Either way, I'm happy.

If I remember correctly, my Tivo show summary preview says next week that David has to tell both girls the truth.

Whatever "the truth" is.

I've smoked Cat Nip...... Leviathan's Avatar
    Linda is rich - simple as that.

WHY would she be allowed back? WHY HER? It's not like the producers read these boards and saw the desire to have Linda back.....she is a major part of this show, for some reason.

Having her leave and then come back just before the finish gaurentees that she ends up in the final two. It was planned that she leave so she wouldn't get voted out - that way she is not off the show, thus ending the whole "Linda is rich" twist. They had to get her to the end somehow.

Notice how much nicer and how different Linda is than the other girls? It's not like she is a little bit different. It's like night and day. She would have gotten through to the end anyways, but the whole leaving and coming back makes it a for sure thing.

The premise that David is going to be rich is too easy. Everyone thought that about Evan last year. If they pulled that one, it would be obvious.

Mind you, Linda being rich isn't that exciting either - but it is when David picks Cat (citing he didn't have enough time with Linda) and Cat doesn't show up cause she is shallow. Linda then re-enters and tells David she wants to be with him. He ask why and she says cause she really likes him and money doesn't matter (which is what the show is all about), but then goes on to say money doesn't matter because she is the rich one.

Leviathan
    Last edited by Leviathan; 11-19-2003 at 03:31 PM.

I've smoked Cat Nip...... Leviathan's Avatar
    After reading my last post - I realized that last year many thought Zora was rich also.....so I really have no clue as to what the twist is.

I suck!

Leviathan

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan
    ...money doesn't matter because she is the rich one.
    Sounds like the end of "Tombstone".

I'm not sure that Linda's rich (although she could be)...but I do think she's a "ringer" of some sort.

-Randy

Maybe David will announce he's gay, choose Paul and the two of them will ride off together into the Italian sunset on the back of Hurricane.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast