+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Linda

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Anyone else feel that Linda seemed a bit tooo sure of herself with David after her return.
    Linda is sweet and genuine, but she is also an idiot. She is clueless and thinks that she is the love of his life or something, after only a couple of walks that they had together...
    She is very insecure (about the opposite of Cat) and I can't see why?? She is a beautiful girl, so I don't know what her problem is.
    I don't know guys, but to me this girl just seems highly delusive.

But then again, David isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, so they'd probably make a good match.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    But then again, David isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, so they'd probably make a good match.
    LOL. This is why I always thought Linda was the one girl who might stay with him. I like David--he's sincere and polite--but the other girls except for maybe Petra are way too sophisticated for him.

David cried when Linda decided to leave. She saw how devasted he was and regretted her decision, but it was too late. Cat had every intentions of getting close to David whether Linda was there or not, so her departure just made the process a little easier and smoothier. Anyone else caught that smirk at the breakfast table? Even David remarked that nothing is off limits to her. Bottom line, a nice girl like Linda is no competition for the Cats of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Anyone else caught that smirk at the breakfast table? Even David remarked that nothing is off limits to her. Bottom line, a nice girl like Linda is no competition for the Cats of this world.

YES! I saw the smirk when they were all at the ranch and Linda asked him to send her home! Right then and there I knew she (Cat) was gonna pounce!
    Linda came across to me last night as a giggling doofus, who seemed to think that this whole (game) as Cat put it, stood still after she left. Don't get me wrong - Linda has been my pick from the beginning, but now, I just think David is thinkin' with the wrong head and will be sorry in the end....
    Last edited by KJC 13; 11-18-2003 at 02:58 PM.

i really think linda's a bit of a psycho. she acted like her and david had this "relationship" ... this "great love" before she left and acted like he was all torn up after she left. i think she's got some serious "issues"... delusional, possessive, and a few others perhaps. also, everyone keeps referring to her as "sweet" and "innocent" and "naive". has no one seen her "modeling pics"???
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    has no one seen her "modeling pics"???
    No! May I?

If Linda truly feels the way she does concerning the required "uniqueness" of her relationship with David, then she should quit the show again. She thinks that a kiss and a holding of the hand should be much more sacred and not given out freely, and the more power to her for thinking that! That's totally fine to think that, but Linda, you're not going to find the kind of person you want on a dating show.

I don't think she is a psycho as much as a person who doesn't fit into this show at all, and shouldn't have come back to it.

So...where are these modeling pics you speak of?
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Am I the only one who was completely amused with how cat was manipulating Linda last night? She told her about how David kissed her and what not, and watched how it upset Linda. Personally, I like Cat the most out of all of the girls, but that was kinda mean. I understand that Cat was jealous of Linda, but that was a bit overboard... Although Linda probably would have brushed it off if she had a spine and wasn't so "easily manipulated"
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Linda quit! If Osten on Survivor thought about it and wanted back in the game, there's no way he'd be allowed back.

Linda seems way to insecure and emotionally fragile to be trying to work out her issues on TV. More careful psychological screening, please!
    Et in Arcadia Ego

I saw where Linda works for a Czech communications business ... so when they had picture cellphones I thought, ahhhh, that's why she came back. Free advertising, free merchandise and it's a match made in Fox.

Cat was definitely baiting Linda, she was sure to tell Linda that David initiated these moves on her FIRST, all the presents ... she's playing the game, cat and lindamouse.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    [QUOTE=mom2]I saw where Linda works for a Czech communications business ... so when they had picture cellphones I thought, ahhhh, that's why she came back. Free advertising, free merchandise and it's a match made in Fox.

HAHAHAHHA. So thats why they had the cell phones that could take the pictures. There is this website which shows pictures of Linda working at some cell phone booth? Wouldn't suprise me at all if Linda is minipulating the whole situtation.

Everyone has at least two sides to them. Usually the nice side and a mean side. Which ever side wins most of the time is who we usually show to others, but sometimes the other side wins. I wouldn't be suprised if Linda has done some....wild things in her past!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast