+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David giving gifts

FORT Newbie

David giving gifts

I just wanted to point out something that I thought showed just how stupid David is. I personally think he has done a horrible job picking out who is in it for the money. Tonight's episode he was commenting on how I beleive it was Petra or maybe Anique was so happy when he bought her something, so that must mean she is into money. Well duh any normal girl is going to be thrilled when you buy her something. That does not mean that she is only into your "money" If he feels that way, then don't but them gifts, and see how they react then. It just seems like such moronic thinking so typical of David. I have not heard him ask any of the girls any good questions that would give him hints of their intentions while keeping the secret. Also was tonight not the first time he got a major gift for Cat? It seems like he eliminated all the girls who got big presents. Since them enjoying it shows how they feel. LOL I am just so suprised he has not made more of an effort, how can he think Cat does not care about the money? Ok well thanks for letting me rant

I think that his prob with Anique was that she was always bringing up the money. It worried him that she may be in it for the money alone. Remember the "the more money the sexier he is" comment? I think he was right in getting rid of her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

on vacation
    While I agree with you very much on him asking more questions, toshncali, I don't think David has the intellectual fortitude to start asking questions let alone figuring out the answers. He seems pretty clueless as to what these girls think. I mean, think about when he tried to kiss Linda and she didn't want a kiss, all he thought is that she SHOULD'VE kissed him. Just because he was getting that from Petra and Cat, he should've seen that Linda is different and maybe he could've just asked her if there was something wrong, but he didn't. It's like when she wanted to leave, he sat there in front of all the others and just said that he understood. Based on his reaction (tears) to her wanting to leave, wouldn't YOU have tried to take her aside and ask what was wrong?

And also, bang on about why girls like gifts. IF he really wanted to see what the girls thought of presents, he wouldn't have bought ANY thing expensive, he would've bought little stuff to see how they acted about getting something cheap.

Gifts

I really like Linda since she actually bought him something. All the other girls are just taking his s*** and not even thinking about being Considerate and getting him something. They don't deserve the gifts they are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDirrty
    I really like Linda since she actually bought him something. All the other girls are just taking his s*** and not even thinking about being Considerate and getting him something. They don't deserve the gifts they are getting.
    Yeah that little angel she got him was a really sweet gesture. I think she would have made a good girlfriend for David if the circumstances were different (if it werent all a huge nasty lie).

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    Yeah that little angel she got him was a really sweet gesture. I think she would have made a good girlfriend for David if the circumstances were different (if it werent all a huge nasty lie).
    I want to know if she gave it to him before or after the elimination.

maybe she just wanted to get his attention by her gift. I remember Mojo giving evan a gift too..lol It just depends on how that each woman thinks.. I guess.

+ Reply to Thread