+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David was on the Fox news tonight

FORT Newbie

David was on the Fox news tonight

going to a school in Pasadena California. He really is sweet. The interviewer asked him about Cat...he said something like..Cat will make a good girlfriend for someone......I dont remember if he said anything about Linda. I think he kinda blew it on t.v. I dont think hes smart enough to try to throw us off track. If he does pick Cat he is alone, she wont stay with him for a nano-second when she finds out he is broke. Did anyone else notice she smoked in front of him and they edited it out if he said anything. A couple of weeks ago David was asking her about all the girls smoking and she said she didnt smoke. Liar Liar panties on fire....busted.

I'm pretty sure it was Petra of whom David asked if smoking were very common in Europe. Then we saw several scenes of Petra smoking with the gals.

Though I was surprised to see Cat light up in David's suite, just before she joined him in the bathroom and locked the door ....

I do wish I had seen David on Fox tonight. Thanks for the tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I'm pretty sure it was Petra of whom David asked if smoking were very common in Europe. Then we saw several scenes of Petra smoking with the gals.

Though I was surprised to see Cat light up in David's suite, just before she joined him in the bathroom and locked the door ....

I do wish I had seen David on Fox tonight. Thanks for the tip.
    You are correct Bumpkin...it WAS Petra. David told her he thought she was the only one who didn't smoke, and she didn't even attempt to set him straight on that thought. Hence all the funny shots of her puffing away. That was pretty damn funny. LOL

Oh, and yeah....I was REALLY surprised to see her light up in his suite as well. I really wish we could have seen his reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    You are correct Bumpkin...it WAS Petra. David told her he thought she was the only one who didn't smoke, and she didn't even attempt to set him straight on that thought.
    Not to belabor the point .. but I went back and checked the recap to be sure. It wasn't even a matter of avoiding the question .. but Petra flat out lied ... "Smoke? I don't smoke."

Liar, liar pants on fire

So what about Linda...smoker or non-smoker?

Linda all the way!

^ Linda does not smoke. Linda is way better than Cat, he better pick her. Can you imagine if he picked Cat. They will be together for like a month. She seems so fake espically compared to Linda.

+ Reply to Thread