+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Show discussion thread 11-17 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    This male/female intution you have is whats called Cat playing a "game."

She is in it to win. She likes David for his money, his innocence and looks. She wants out of Germany. She wants fame and fortune. She wants it all. She probably also has had a bad childhood. At least what I believe.
    Atlantic - I was wondering about Cat's childhood as well. She is a 21 year old alcoholic, beautiful but cold and at this tender age, seems to be skilled in the arts of manipulation and seduction. She mentioned that she just wants to get out of Berlin, wonder why!

Cat
    FORT Newbie
    thanks for your support!

to the FORT Cat

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Atlantic - I was wondering about Cat's childhood as well. She is a 21 year old alcoholic, beautiful but cold and at this tender age, seems to be skilled in the arts of manipulation and seduction.
    Hold up, NYGal, I agree that I wonder about Cat's childhood and all the above, but I really haven't seen anything to make me think she is an alcoholic. Olinda yes, definitely, .. Cat - I couldn't be sure based on what we've seen.

I've smoked Cat Nip...... Leviathan's Avatar
    Anyone know ANYTHING about Cat?

Where does she DJ? Is it a club or raves or behind a band or what? What style of DJ is she.

I'm a ex-DJ and know kinda what that lifestyle is like (the bar DJing) and it's not pretty.

Anywho - good show overall. Had my attention.

Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Hold up, NYGal, I agree that I wonder about Cat's childhood and all the above, but I really haven't seen anything to make me think she is an alcoholic. Olinda yes, definitely, .. Cat - I couldn't be sure based on what we've seen.
    Bumpkin, maybe Cat is not an alcoholic, but she is always shown drinking. I started noticing, when she started plying David with alcohol. We've heard her tell him numerous times, "bring your bottle". At one elimination ceremony, she kept begging for drinks, until Olinda told her to shut up. I hope I am wrong.

+ Reply to Thread