+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion thread 11-17 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    What I want to know is why all of these European women are falling in love so easily. I think these last two honestly believe that David is 'the one'. After what, two weeks?? I thought Europeans were supposed to be cool and cynical

I once had a guy (after two weeks) say, "so, is this a relationship or what?"
    I barely restrained myself from running from the room screaming.
    You thought Europeans were supposed to be cool and cynical?

They have cool and cynical people in Europe and they have not-so-cool and not-so-cynical people there too

The only one that I think is falling for David is Linda, and she has gross misconceptions about her "budding" relationship with David. I honestly think the other two are putting on an act, or at least spicing up their behavior when it come to liking David for David.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    They have cool and cynical people in Europe and they have not-so-cool and not-so-cynical people there too

Maybe I was just thinking of myself
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    What I want to know is why all of these European women are falling in love so easily.
    I once had a guy (after two weeks) say, "so, is this a relationship or what?"
    I barely restrained myself from running from the room screaming.
    I don't think you can generalize such behavior over a whole continent of people. Some people fall in love faster than others. And some will just always be afraid of commitment... But that's both Europe and USA. The only truth is that in Europe most people don't get married or wait much longer before getting married, by living together first. So that engagement thingy at the end of the show may not work very well with European girls...

"fellow Euro"

Linda is weepy. David is weepy. If they got married, they'd have cry babies.

Just a thought.

p.s. I hope he picks Cat. I can't wait for her to dump him.

I like Cat, but there's something off about that girl that I can't quite put a finger on. Call it male "female intuition".

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn
    I like Cat, but there's something off about that girl that I can't quite put a finger on. Call it male "female intuition".

This male/female intution you have is whats called Cat playing a "game."

She is in it to win. She likes David for his money, his innocence and looks. She wants out of Germany. She wants fame and fortune. She wants it all. She probably also has had a bad childhood. At least what I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Thanks Lildebi (okay, I'm sorry - but just now I want a Swiss Cake Roll), I was beginning to think i was the only one!

Sure, she's had her witchy moments - but I really admire her for not being sucked into the drama the other girls were creating.

For the most part - and I will say - IN SPITE OF - the editing, she has held her ground and refused to let the other girls see her cry.

At my age, I am only just now to the point where *drama* is just not attractive to me. And I refuse to be sucked into it. So if Cat has figured this out at ... I forget, 22? .. I really have to admire that about her.
    haha i love you. yeah, we don't know how it'll end up going down, but i do admire cat as well. i like, you and cat , do try to avoid major D-R-A-M-A at school. haha i'm just not up to much confrontation and talking back so much. yeah, i'll snap every now and then but that's okay.
    yeah, she's 22

Quote Originally Posted by glfcrzygal
    It was Petra that said "I dont like you" and Cat started to cry...
    tear..

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    You make a good point, Bumpkin. I think she was being a little witch last night, but I hadn't thought about the treatment the previous episodes. Probably because it was mostly Olinda, but the others never said word one to stand up for her. I don't blame her for not liking them. But towards the end she started to open up a little.
    yeah that was nice. i think things should go nicely around the house now, as i think linda and cat like each other for the most part...

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    Yes, she clearly knows much more about "playing the game" than the other women. Maybe it is some of the German precision engineering working in her mind.

And it appears that neither David nor Linda have any idea how the game is played.
    exactly. back to that stupid stupid move by david to make it sooo dern obvious that he liked linda the best early on. cue the being mean to linda and therefore ---> linda cries all the way home. hope that doesn't come off too mean haha i like her.
    linda not knowing how to play, yeah i'll agree for the mnost part. but maybe she's being like zora and not moving so fast. maybe that's why she didn't kiss david. remember one joe1 when it was just sarah and zora and when they both saw evan i think right before the last date: sarah kissed him on the lips and zora hugged him tentatively. evan said that it was with that that he knew he was making the right decision. haha i guess i just felt like a flashback moment there.

+ Reply to Thread