+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion thread 11-17 *SPOILERS*

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    am i the only one that thinks linda has some major psychological "issues"? she knew the guy for a very short time and reacts like that? she acted as if they had some sort of relationship before she left. attraction and minor flirtation does not a relationship make. can everyone say "stalker"? girl needs serious therapy.
    I thought it was a bit odd when she said something like, "It must have been really hard for David after I left." She does act a bit like they had a major relationship before and he should just resume that now.

FORT Newbie
    definitly thought the same thing.
    she (linda) seems to have these dilusions that david was lost without her after she left the show, and now seems very jealous that he might have developed feelings for cat or petra after all this time. well DUH girl, isn't that what the show is about! she's seems very full of herself while trying to act all innocent and confused. she acts as if they were in love and had a full blown relationship, and now she's bummin that he's moved on. he does seem to be suspitous of her motives, but yet he kept her on.

i'm sad he chose to keep linda instead of going with the last 3 girls he had. sounds like more of a planned plot twist by the writers. she herself chose to leave way at the beginning. her lose. they should have left it that way after the other girls worked so hard to get as far as they got with david.

FORT Newbie

Linda is messed up

Quote Originally Posted by A REAL Chef
    she (linda) seems to have these dilusions that david was lost without her after she left the show, and now seems very jealous that he might have developed feelings for cat or petra after all this time. well DUH girl, isn't that what the show is about! she's seems very full of herself while trying to act all innocent and confused. she acts as if they were in love and had a full blown relationship, and now she's bummin that he's moved on. he does seem to be suspitous of her motives, but yet he kept her on.

i'm sad he chose to keep linda instead of going with the last 3 girls he had. sounds like more of a planned plot twist by the writers. she herself chose to leave way at the beginning. her lose. they should have left it that way after the other girls worked so hard to get as far as they got with david.

yeah i agree with what u guys are saying...and it also seemed to me that they really didn't have a good time on their date & that the producers were probably involved in having him send her that purse.

it also makes me wonder if the producers were also involved in pushing him to keep linda for the final cut and getting rid of petra [like where he was breaking down in the hotel room & didnt know what to do, talking to the producer]

Cat made reference to being "the last one there" and she also told Linda that this is all a game. Where did she get this info? Her goal is to get out of Berlin, and like she said she will do whatever it takes. I have a feeling she can be extremely unpleasant when she doesn't get her way, goes after what she wants and that everything that has no meaning to her is "stupid". I wonder what happened in her 21 years that's made her so bitter, cold and unemotional.

Sweet, naive Linda is no match for this extremely skilled manipulator and seductress. David is in way over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Cat made reference to being "the last one there" and she also told Linda that this is all a game. Where did she get this info? Her goal is to get out of Berlin, and like she said she will do whatever it takes. I have a feeling she can be extremely unpleasant when she doesn't get her way, goes after what she wants and that everything that has no meaning to her is "stupid". I wonder what happened in her 21 years that's made her so bitter, cold and unemotional.

Sweet, naive Linda is no match for this extremely skilled manipulator and seductress. David is in way over his head.
    So true.

Evil seductress "Cat" versus innocent love struck Linda.

David seemed to have some "street" smarts at first, but
    I know guys, and all them instincts and gut feelings go in the
    toilet when a lady has you by the short and curlys.

Cat has David in the bag, so to speak...

=)

Quote Originally Posted by A REAL Chef
    she (linda) seems to have these dilusions that david was lost without her after she left the show, and now seems very jealous that he might have developed feelings for cat or petra after all this time. well DUH girl, isn't that what the show is about! she's seems very full of herself while trying to act all innocent and confused. she acts as if they were in love and had a full blown relationship, and now she's bummin that he's moved on.
    I totally agree. Nomatter how sweet, she is an airhead. I was really surprised that he decided to keep her over Petra.

*Stops talking on his T-Mobile with 600 WHENEVER minutes*

Hey guys I thought it was a good show, I especially liked the part where Cat scared the hell out of me in the tub. There was something about the way the bubbles covered her head that accentuated her bad features and made her look very scary. I was so scared that I took a picture of it with my T-MOBILE with no long distance or roaming charges and sent the picture to my friend who was also very scared.

Ok well, see you guys.

*resumes his use of his T-MOBILE with unlimited calling on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday*
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    *Stops talking on his T-Mobile with 600 WHENEVER minutes*

Hey guys I thought it was a good show, I especially liked the part where Cat scared the hell out of me in the tub. There was something about the way the bubbles covered her head that accentuated her bad features and made her look very scary. I was so scared that I took a picture of it with my T-MOBILE with no long distance or roaming charges and sent the picture to my friend who was also very scared.

Ok well, see you guys.

*resumes his use of his T-MOBILE with unlimited calling on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday*
    Hey Zaius, stop trying to sneak a T-Mobile commercial in on us like they did during the second episode last night. LOL. Fox is starting to perfect their commercial within the show strategy as seen with David and Linda snapping each others pics, and sending them to Paul. Oh, brother....

Oh, and......dayyyumm.....I thought the same thing about Cat in the bubble bath.....she DID look scary there!

What I want to know is why all of these European women are falling in love so easily. I think these last two honestly believe that David is 'the one'. After what, two weeks?? I thought Europeans were supposed to be cool and cynical

I once had a guy (after two weeks) say, "so, is this a relationship or what?"
    I barely restrained myself from running from the room screaming.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    I think Cat thinks that David might be "the one"...the one with tons of money who may not be smart enough to get her to sign a pre-nup. LOL

Linda is different...I acutually think she's a ringer of some sort.

-Randy (man, I hate being a cynic)

+ Reply to Thread