+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion thread 11-17 *SPOILERS*

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i am disappointed that my Anique was sent packing- despite her supposed intelligence (it's not easy to invent a new word, cant remember but it was some variation of electricty)

i've never liked Cat- i think she is benefitting from great editing- i think she is in part a cool customer, but she is also a nasty devious B. there also has to be a reason that EVERY single other girl in the house disliked her... if it was a few i'd blow it off to catty gold digging chics- but i dont think Cat had any friends in the house- and she seems to prefer it that way..."i dont have time for stupid conversation..."

Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    yes, but does he not say something about only have $20?? a couple times he says that right?
    and that scenario.. haha wow, that's twisty. could be possible though, all these ladies are certainly classy enough to come from money.
    Yes...he did say something about only having $20 dollars, but I didn't understand exactly what he said in it's entirety at that moment. (Couldn't hear his words)

See...but that could play into either one of my scenarios....

1) He really is (as well as his parents) dirt poor.....meaning.....it could be the girls that are really the ones who come from money etc.

or

2) He does have money by way of his parents......or an upcoming inheritance when he hits 25 years old. With him proclaiming to only have $20 bucks this does not necessarily have to be a lie....meaning.....at that moment in time he really was broke, but he knows he won't be for long. He's not about to tell the viewers he might really have money soon....that would ruin a twist that would shock the viewers.

One footnote....If he is to inherit money soon.....this could easily be shielded from the media. The only people who might really know this would be his family and the family accountants who have probably been paid well not to talk. Or, maybe not paid at all because I would think legally....the divulgence of an accounts personal wealth and business would be grounds for a huge lawsuit.....similar to doctor/patient confidentiality etc.

FORT Newbie
    It was Petra that said "I dont like you" and Cat started to cry...

Quote Originally Posted by glfcrzygal
    It was Petra that said "I dont like you" and Cat started to cry...
    There was a scene in the second episode tonight where Cat and Petra were in their room on the bed. It was at this point where Cat said to Petra "I don't like you".

They might have told each other that during the course of tonight's two shows, but I do know that Cat at least told Petra once that she didn't like her.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    right on Bumpkin. i feel that cat has taken the high road for the majority of the time on here. of course, there will be those times where i'm sure she just can't hold it all in and she'll say something like, "i really don't like you." haha but who could blame her?? all the other girls wrongfully teamed up on her earlier, she's gotta stay defensive. for real though, i don't believe that cat did anything to deserve the junk she got when olinda was still on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin

The scenes where Petra wanted Cat to talk, just to fill up the empty air, and Cat ignored her (based, I think, on the way Petra, Anique and Olinda had treated her previously) were just hilarious. I'm thinking Cat is one cool customer, who instinctively knows how to play this game.
    You make a good point, Bumpkin. I think she was being a little witch last night, but I hadn't thought about the treatment the previous episodes. Probably because it was mostly Olinda, but the others never said word one to stand up for her. I don't blame her for not liking them. But towards the end she started to open up a little.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    I adore Linda and want her to win, and be happy, but I have this bad feeling that he will choose Cat. I think Cat will reject him.....and I think that when we are watching the doorway waiting for "Cat" to either walk through it or not show up.....I think it will be Linda who comes walking through it.....knowing he's not really rich, but wanting to be with him anyway.
    Yeah, I think this might be the twist. David tells Cat he chooses her but he's poor. Cue Linda comforting Cat, Cue David crying in the corner. Then there'll be a long weight and Linda will walk though the arch.

Dunno if it'll happen but would be cool if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Am I the only one that thinks Cat has either seen "the bachelor" in reruns in germany, or that she is just naturally cool and collected in playing the game?
    Yes, she clearly knows much more about "playing the game" than the other women. Maybe it is some of the German precision engineering working in her mind.

And it appears that neither David nor Linda have any idea how the game is played.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I think the twist will be that David will tell his chosen one that he's poor, and then she'll have to choose whether she wants him anyway. But then, if she chooses him because she truly loves him and doesn't care about the money, she's then told that if she dumps him she can have a million dollars or something.

am i the only one that thinks linda has some major psychological "issues"? she knew the guy for a very short time and reacts like that? she acted as if they had some sort of relationship before she left. attraction and minor flirtation does not a relationship make. can everyone say "stalker"? girl needs serious therapy.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

+ Reply to Thread