+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Show discussion thread 11-17 *SPOILERS*

FORT Fan
    I just love the phrase as said by Paul,

"What David doesn't know is that SOMEONE other than Hurricane is waiting for him" at the ranch...

He is acknowledging that Hurricane is as much as a character as other JM ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by paulstan
    Maybe a bit of Lewinsky??
    Yeah, unfortunatly that's what I thought too, paul

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    As for finale... The girl which he chooses does not show up, but surprise, the other one comes?
    Exactly! That's exactly what I was thinking when they showed the previews for next week.

I adore Linda and want her to win, and be happy, but I have this bad feeling that he will choose Cat. I think Cat will reject him.....and I think that when we are watching the doorway waiting for "Cat" to either walk through it or not show up.....I think it will be Linda who comes walking through it.....knowing he's not really rich, but wanting to be with him anyway.

Of course....there is always the chance that he says his line to the girls...."I don't really have 80 million dollars" etc, but after one of the girls does show up to be with him thinking he's poor he says....or continues with something like "I don't really have 80 million dollars........I have 100 millions dollars!" Wooo hoooo wouldn't that be awesome. That would be perfect....but only if it's Linda who wants to be with him.

Or....

What if we have have all been duped along with David. What if this show is really about all the girls coming from money, and THEY are the ones looking for love. They see David as a sweet guy more interested in love than money so they know he is genuine in his feelings for them. So he goes through the routine and tells them he is not rich etc.....he waits for the one he chooses to come through the door. AFter awhile...when his girl comes through the door, and they are both happy...The surprise is sprung on David.....and the girl tells HIM that they come from a background with money, and they will be rich!

Hey....never know right? If any of this happens...remember who told ya...LOL

Sorry y'all, you know I really try to avoid this thread until I write the recaps, but I thought I'd drop by to ask:

Am I the only one that thinks Cat has either seen "the bachelor" in reruns in germany, or that she is just naturally cool and collected in playing the game?

The scenes where Petra wanted Cat to talk, just to fill up the empty air, and Cat ignored her (based, I think, on the way Petra, Anique and Olinda had treated her previously) were just hilarious. I'm thinking Cat is one cool customer, who instinctively knows how to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Oh boy am I glad I found this site! I truly don't think that David got TOO intimate with the girls. Maybe some kissing and innocent touching and such, but nothing beyond that. Remember, FOX loves to play with our heads and emotions.

I was relieved to see Linda come back. I truly believe she likes him for more than just the money. Why else would she shy away when he tried to kiss her? I think in the end, he'll figure out who the "real" one is (my bet is on Linda).

As for the suspenseful ending, remember how long it took Zora to show up in JM1 (or at least that's what we were led to believe)? I think whoever he chooses will show up. But here's what I think the twist is: David doesn't have the million's, but his family does and he's waiting for the trust fund to kick in. In all honesty, I don't think the relationship will stand the test of time. There's too much ocean and time between the two. But, JM2 is turning out to be quite the show. A slow start but it picked up some speed.
    speedbump
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    My bad feelings about Cat are turning out to be correct
    I think she is there playing a game and she is not used to loosing. She hams it up for camera's when david is there and in confessionals, but when she thought she was alone with Linda she showed her true colors for a second. I think Olinda was right about Cat.
    i don't think she thought she was alone.. but maybe she just thought we didn't have german translators??

Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    Of course....there is always the chance that he says his line to the girls...."I don't really have 80 million dollars" etc, but after one of the girls does show up to be with him thinking he's poor he says....or continues with something like "I don't really have 80 million dollars........I have 100 millions dollars!" Wooo hoooo wouldn't that be awesome. That would be perfect....but only if it's Linda who wants to be with him.

Or....

What if we have have all been duped along with David. What if this show is really about all the girls coming from money, and THEY are the ones looking for love. They see David as a sweet guy more interested in love than money so they know he is genuine in his feelings for them. So he goes through the routine and tells them he is not rich etc.....he waits for the one he chooses to come through the door. AFter awhile...when his girl comes through the door, and they are both happy...The surprise is sprung on David.....and the girl tells HIM that they come from a background with money, and they will be rich!

Hey....never know right? If any of this happens...remember who told ya...LOL
    yes, but does he not say something about only have $20?? a couple times he says that right?
    and that scenario.. haha wow, that's twisty. could be possible though, all these ladies are certainly classy enough to come from money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Sorry y'all, you know I really try to avoid this thread until I write the recaps, but I thought I'd drop by to ask:

Am I the only one that thinks Cat has either seen "the bachelor" in reruns in germany, or that she is just naturally cool and collected in playing the game?

The scenes where Petra wanted Cat to talk, just to fill up the empty air, and Cat ignored her (based, I think, on the way Petra, Anique and Olinda had treated her previously) were just hilarious. I'm thinking Cat is one cool customer, who instinctively knows how to play this game.
    right on Bumpkin. i feel that cat has taken the high road for the majority of the time on here. of course, there will be those times where i'm sure she just can't hold it all in and she'll say something like, "i really don't like you." haha but who could blame her?? all the other girls wrongfully teamed up on her earlier, she's gotta stay defensive. for real though, i don't believe that cat did anything to deserve the junk she got when olinda was still on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Oh boy am I glad I found this site! I truly don't think that David got TOO intimate with the girls.
    Speedbump, a heartfelt to the FORT!

Stick around, you'll love it here! We have an amazing bunch of folk here, and we all look forward to getting to know you!

Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    right on Bumpkin. i feel that cat has taken the high road for the majority of the time on here. of course, there will be those times where i'm sure she just can't hold it all in and she'll say something like, "i really don't like you." haha but who could blame her?? all the other girls wrongfully teamed up on her earlier, she's gotta stay defensive. for real though, i don't believe that cat did anything to deserve the junk she got when olinda was still on the show.
    Thanks Lildebi (okay, I'm sorry - but just now I want a Swiss Cake Roll), I was beginning to think i was the only one!

Sure, she's had her witchy moments - but I really admire her for not being sucked into the drama the other girls were creating.

For the most part - and I will say - IN SPITE OF - the editing, she has held her ground and refused to let the other girls see her cry.

At my age, I am only just now to the point where *drama* is just not attractive to me. And I refuse to be sucked into it. So if Cat has figured this out at ... I forget, 22? .. I really have to admire that about her.

+ Reply to Thread