+ Reply to Thread

Thread: And now there are three

And now there are three

Before I make my predictions for tonight's episodes, I want to take a quick time out to pat myself on the back for correctly predicting, er guessing that Giada, Kristyna and Olinda would get the axe last week.

Thank you, thank you.

At the conclusion of tonight's first episode, barring a major faux pas of some kind by Petra, David's going to cut Anique. He's attracted to her ("She could be a supermodel!" per David), but he likes Petra the best--as do I--and is enjoying Cat's kisses too much to let her go.

Then insert Linda.

And say goodbye to Petra, sniff sniff, at the end of the second episode, setting up a two-hour duel to the death between Cat and Linda next week.

Personally, I'd rather see Petra and Linda in the finals but that shot of Linda comforting a crying Cat...
    Last edited by Captain America; 11-17-2003 at 11:14 AM.

Captain America

Yes, I think your guesses are pretty much on target. Though Anique may win over Petra in the short term, the duel to the finish between Linda and Cat is a sure thing.

So much for keeping us in suspense, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America
    Personally, I'd rather see Petra and Linda in the finals but that shot of Linda comforting a crying Cat...
    I think this scene may have happened when Linda first comes back (assuming it is Linda) and Cat finally breaks down because if anybody knows what it's like to be ostracized, it's our good friend Linda.

However, I see him picking Anique over Petra.

+ Reply to Thread