+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bitter Swede Farewell - Episode 6

Great job guys. You must be disappointed - with Olinda gone, there is so much less to make fun of.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    ... David openly flaunted his interest in Linda and the other ladies kept giving each other "knowing" glances...
    Just to clarify my point, I'm not trying to minimize the reality of David's feelings for Linda, I'm just saying that I think the remaining women are receiving some subtle prompting that causes them to mention her when they are with David.

It is clearly counter-productive for the women to bring up Linda while on a date w/ David, so we can either assume that they are ALL stupid or that someone (producer) continues to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by oddballgeek
    another satisfying recap, thanks kids :o)
    *psssst, LG, did you see that? We got called kids! Whoopie!*

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing and Wonderful Miss F
    Great job guys. You must be disappointed - with Olinda gone, there is so much less to make fun of.
    You're right, of course. Unless Samanta trips down the stairway or David's mom shows up in a duster with David's dog Keyone under one arm and a box of Franzia wine under the other, we will have nothing to make fun of next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12