+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cutie Pie Paul!!!

FORT Newbie

Cutie Pie Paul!!!

Did anyone notice how cute Paul looked in his little Toga outfit! Also,the African Safari outfit he had on last week!!! He was so cute, I just about fell off the couch laughing at how sweet he looked!!

I think Fox should take note and try to use him more often if there is a JM3!!!! Just ditch the girl host, Paul can come out and say her lines!!!

It seems to me that they have actually cut back on Pauls face time this season. I don't know why, I love to see his facial expressions when dealing with the cutthroat women. I also like to hear his commentary. I say, More Paul!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

amen. it should be the paul show with joe millionaire. more paul and they could have marketed a fashion doll. 'put paul in his toga for barbie's gladiator date with ken....'

Yes, they need much more Paul. (How much Olinda whinning do we really need to see to get the point?)

But the toga? Paul looked like a beach ball covered in a sheet, clearly not a flattering outfit for his shape.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    Yes, they need much more Paul. (How much Olinda whinning do we really need to see to get the point?)

But the toga? Paul looked like a beach ball covered in a sheet, clearly not a flattering outfit for his shape.
    I also wonder since David did not pick Olinda to stay and I believe that Paul keeps his eyes and ears open around the women, if maybe he let slip a few comments about how mean Olinda was acting. I know last year when Heidi left, he had some tastefully snide comments about her in narration. If David were smart and if he was allowed to, I would pump Paul a bit hear and there on the real scoop at the Villa when he is not around.

Yes, but a cuddly.loveable, little beachball!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND
    I know last year when Heidi left, he had some tastefully snide comments about her in narration.
    That's Right! Olinda was twice as crazy as Heidi, yet I don't think that we've heard a single comment from Paul about her. Now we know why this show is so much more boring: they have interesting women, and David has some interesting moments, but they've left out Paul's snide comments that brought it all together so wonderfully.

I wonder if this show has a different production group. They are clearly ignoring their #1 asset.

On the next Celebrity Boxing ...

Heidi vs Olinda!!

For an added incentive ... winner gets an authentic Joe Millionaire DIAMOND pendant.

Who is the umpire??? Why, PAUL of course!!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread