+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bye, Bye Olinda - Finally

FORT Fogey

Bye, Bye Olinda - Finally

Well, I am glad that Olinda finally got the well deserved boot.

Is it just me or what was it that even kept her around until the final 6?

She isn't a pleasant person, she is rude, obnoxious, cruel, backstabbing, two-faced, golddigging, lazy ...smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish, appears hung over or half in the bag most of the time (likely has an alcohol problem), most certainly lied about her age (26?!? puh-lease)...looks-wise she has a weird looking mouth and upper lip, bad skin, is too skinny, saggy boobs, has skeletal chest with wierd bones poking out in her sternum, and likely a body-odor problem (as most heavy drinkers do as the toxins seep out in your sweat and pores) and probably covers it up with copious amounts of perfume.

The only time she was even half-way pleasant was around David - which further proves that she is phony and two-faced.

David appears to be pretty sharp when it comes to judging people and their motives. I don't why he would have kept her around this long unless the producers placed a bug in his ear to keep her around a while as at least she spoke top-notch English and was anything but boring - and thus good television.

But now she is gone and we can say good riddance to bad rubbish.
    Last edited by Daddio; 11-11-2003 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Well, I am glad that Olinda finally got the well deserved boot.
    I liked Olinda, except for the last episode, where she went a bit over the top with the "I hate Cat" attitude. She was entertaining, and I wouldn't mind partying with her someday. She definitely was out to have fun, and is probably not ready for a serious relationship at this point in her life, but I can't blame her for that. I think Cat really rubbed her the wrong way for some reason.

She also kinda grew on me, although I have to agree with most of what Daddio said.
    She seems like someone fun to have around, especially for going out and having a good time, if we rule out the probability of a back-stabbing.
    She seemed cool around David and some of the girls, but she has such a dominant personality that she clashes with anyone who will not be submissive to her (i.e. Cat).
    But I think this show would have been totally boring without her.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    While I found her somewhat entertaining up until last night's show, after last night I agree with everything Daddio said.

I think she's a bit psychotic. Really.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Besides the fact that from the very beginning, she is obviously a very good liar about her age, she lost me with her rudeness when David was praying (in Ep 2). If you don't agree, at least have the decency to have manners! Bye-bye Old-linda! Grow up and get some responsibility!

You nailed it, Daddio. This chick must have forgotten that cameras were immortalizing every swig of the bottle, every drunken lurch, and every poison-laced declaration of "I hate her...I hate her..."
    Truly the most disgusting reality female ever. Here's hoping she can one day hook up with icky Rob from FLOM - they deserve each other.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    .. she lost me with her rudeness when David was praying (in Ep 2). If you don't agree, at least have the decency to have manners! Bye-bye Old-linda! Grow up and get some responsibility!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. She really is a piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Truly the most disgusting reality female ever
    She is really nasty, but Toni from PH is deffinetly the nastiest up there with Amy. I hate Olinda from day one and they finally showed her being a bitch. Lets see if she chalks this one up to editing. Daddio was right on, good eye...now wash them because you don't want to study that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I hate Olinda from day one and they finally showed her being a bitch. Lets see if she chalks this one up to editing.
    Yeah, but you know the old saying. You can't edit in being a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Besides the fact that from the very beginning, she is obviously a very good liar about her age, she lost me with her rudeness when David was praying (in Ep 2). If you don't agree, at least have the decency to have manners!
    While I would never make fun of someone praying before a meal, it is kind of weird. I'm European, and the only people I've met that prays before meals are Americans. It can really catch you off guard if you don't expect it, and it's hard to figure out what the right attitude is. Olinda tried a joke, which was inapropriate. I usually try to get in the spirit of things by being quiet and grateful for the meal that is served, but I don't pray since I am an atheist, and I find mixing religion with food somehow inapropriate, but to each his own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast