+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Editing of Anique and Petra

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar

Editing of Anique and Petra

Does anyone think that they may have edited Anique and Petra to look like Followers of Olinda? I refuse that they were all laughing at every statement Olinda made to insult Cat. Fox is sooo sneaky........

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    Does anyone think that they may have edited Anique and Petra to look like Followers of Olinda? I refuse that they were all laughing at every statement Olinda made to insult Cat. Fox is sooo sneaky........

Yeah I think after Cat ran away crying when they cut to one of the two laughing moving there feet around, I thought that seemed to be edited to make it look like she was mocking her. I think Fox has the best editors because they aren't afraid of calling people on there lies and making fun of people. As seen on Paradise Hotel.

fox is playing editing games. :o)

on another note, is it me or is petra looking more and more haggard as time passes?

They might have edited some of it, but their reactions after Olinda got the boot said everything.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    They might have edited some of it, but their reactions after Olinda got the boot said everything.
    I agree. I figured they would soften once their fearless leader was given the ax. She was definitely the instigator, but their comments at the end of the show and they way they were turned away from her said tons. I'm sure once Linda returns it will all turn around.

+ Reply to Thread