+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread ONLY until after midnight Eastern. Thanks, and enjoy the show!

To keep things cleared up, please use this thread for discussion of BOTH shows tonight. Thanks!

LG.
    So, do you think we'll get to see the cheesy theme song introduction twice tonight?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yes, I do. Because you're getting (supposedly) two episodes, you'll have a grand total of a half hour of "recaps" most likely, and 2 cheesy theme songs.

LG.
    Oh Joy!!!!

They only show David either shirtless or in the process of taking off his shirt about 5 times in the intro.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I could embarrass myself, and admit to watching the entire "pottery-making" date while on business in Indiana. But I won't.

LG.
    The pottery date was great fun. This isn't a bad show, John, you should join us tonight, now that you can't see Skin anymore. Of course I expect lots of people to be updating this thread during the second episode tonight, because I'll be flipping back and forth between JM and Monday Night Football because I can't miss the Pack on Primetime.

My wife has gone out for the evening, so I may end up watching parts of it. I can't miss Still Standing, though.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Ok you guys...to all who are watching this show, please keep good tabs on what is happening because I can't watch tonight!! Thanx

Well, I'll admit, I love this show, it's pretty entertaining, even more entertaining than the first JM. I suppose because here the girls are all exotic and beautiful. I guess I've just got a thing for european gals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast