And then there were six

Ok, who's left?

Giada - Italy
    Olinda - Sweden
    Kristyna - Czech
    Anique - Netherlands
    Petra - Netherlands
    Cat - Germany

There are four episodes left before the big 2 hour finale. I figure that's one elimination per episode to take us down to the final two for the finale.

Here's my prediction (guess) per show:

Giada's the first to go. Wasn't she the one whining at the stable last week ("I'm hungry. I'm tired." etc)? I was surprised she made the cut. Next time, eat a bigger breakfast, honey. After all, it's the most important meal of the day.

Then Olinda. David, please put us out of our misery. Yeah, she can be fun in a "nasty" sort of way. But it's time to send her packing. As Popeye used to say, enough is enough and enough is too much. The preview showed him spending some serious dough for her on a shopping spree. Gotta hand it to Old Linda, she's smart enough to look around at the competition. No going home with just a "I was on the Next Joe Millionaire and all I got was this t-shirt and a couple of lousy necklaces" for her.

Next up Kristyna, the last of the four "Czech chicks." Maybe I'm too busy dreaming of Linda, but I can't see that she's made much of an impression. But who knows, maybe David will keep her in hopes of getting Linda's phone number later.

Now it gets harder.

Petra is hot. If either of the remaining two stumbles somehow, I can see her making it to the final selection.

Anique is even hotter. She's very athletic and enthusiastic, and I think David will like that.

And Cat is the hottest of all plus so far she's worked hardest to win his favor by showing such an interest in horses and being the only one who hacked sleeping on the ground all night. Can't wait to see what the "German b**ch" preview is all about. But I can't help but worry about the "I hate you" preview as well. Safe to say if that really was directed at David, which I doubt, then she wasn't the ONE.

And I know it wouldn't be fair and it wouldn't be right, but if Linda makes a reappearance then all bets are off. Not that I think those two are a good match.

Not that I think any of them are a particularly good match. I'm just in it to watch the claws come out. :fight
    Last edited by Captain America; 11-10-2003 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America
    Ok, who's left?

Giada - Italy
    Olinda - Sweden
    Kristyna - Czech
    Anique - Netherlands
    Petra - Netherlands
    Cat - Germany
    I'd like to see who Cat is yelling "I hate you" to. I thought at first it was David, but this was just clever editing. It's probably her "cell mates" for the next couple of weeks. They are going to try and ostracize her like they did to Linda forcing her out. I get the impression that this girl is no Linda and is going to give them a run for their money which should make for some high entertainment. However, I don't see her make the final cut. I see Petra doing this. She seems the least likely to freak out about the whole "lying" thing.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Captain America]Ok, who's left?

Giada - Italy
    Olinda - Sweden
    Kristyna - Czech
    Anique - Netherlands
    Petra - Netherlands
    Cat - Germany

There are four episodes left before the big 2 hour finale. I figure that's one elimination per episode to take us down to the final two for the finale.

Here's my prediction (guess) per show:

Giada's the first to go. Wasn't she the one whining at the stable last week ("I'm hungry. I'm tired." etc)? I was surprised she made the cut. Next time, eat a bigger breakfast, honey. After all, it's the most important meal of the day.

Well, the sly (???) foxes at FOX have us well set and primed for the eruption of Mt. Giada all over David tonight, the likes of which probably won't have been equaled since Vesuvius popped itís top and let loose that angry torrent all over Pompei. Um, only the "reality" (HA!) is more likely to be a fizzle rather than any sort of a sizzle as weepy girl letís loose with a flood of the liquid stuff herself, and I donít mean magma! Whatever the histrionics, or lack thereof, this much I know, Giadaís the one whoís got to go, hey-hey, ho-ho (Olindaís a bad influence on me, but she does crack me up)! Yup, Giadaís a definite belly-acher, and heís bound to wanna give up his stake in her - BBQed or not. Ainít rhymes, homonyms, bad puns, and even badder grammar fun!

Cat forever (in reality TV terms: about 6 weeks)...thatís unless Linda returns and polygamist thoughts run rampant.

Cat and Petra are my favorites of those remaining, and I think he favors Cat over the rest. Olinda may last awhile yet - she is "fun" in a dirty, nasty sort of way. I doubt David is used to girls like her and she inflates his ego. But, I think he'll chose Cat in the end if she survives the slings and arrows from the bitch brigade.

You can vote for who you think will "win" here. Visitors can vote, too... The vote will close 7 days exactly from now.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Cat and Petra are my favorites of those remaining, and I think he favors Cat over the rest. Olinda may last awhile yet - she is "fun" in a dirty, nasty sort of way. I doubt David is used to girls like her and she inflates his ego. But, I think he'll chose Cat in the end if she survives the slings and arrows from the bitch brigade.
    According to something supposedly in The Enquirer...David is not that innocent..ex-financee's sister slept with him and ex-fiancee (Misty) is going to re-unite with him after end of series..speculation was that David isn't dirt poor, but a real millionaire and that's why Misty would want to hold on to him. Where's smokinggun.com when you need them?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread