+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: These girls without boyfriends?

FORT Newbie

These girls without boyfriends?

Hello to everyone:

I'm throwing this question out there: Did any of you wonder why all these gorgeous and pretty smart girls are boyfriendless? What's up with that? Do you have any explanations?

Let me know!

Ciao ciao,

DeeDee

IMO, average women are more approchable than pretty women. Ask any hot women and they will tell you cute girls get more dates. The hotties will get more hits in a club but the actual ask for a date/phone number is rare. Men don't want to risk being rejected by a snob, and they do think pretty women are only after money and hunks. Which is mostly true.
    Last edited by Noreen; 11-06-2003 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darienka
    Hello to everyone:

I'm throwing this question out there: Did any of you wonder why all these gorgeous and pretty smart girls are boyfriendless? What's up with that? Do you have any explanations?

Let me know!

Ciao ciao,

DeeDee
    You should post this question on the Bach. 4 forum, (where everybody hangs out) it would be a perfect question. Did I say: PERFECT David is rubbing off.

FORT Newbie

For Noreen

Hi Noreen,

Good to see you again! Don't know exactly what you mean by Bach 4 but it must be Bachelor 4, right?....I'm not following that one but feel free to use the question if you are posting your views there...no problem. I just don't think it would be good for me to get involved on Bach 4 when I really don't know what's going on on that show...Take care, DeeDee

Nomatter how perfect or pretty you are, finding a good mate is never easy. Sometimes you pick being single over being with someone you don't really have a true connection with. As simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    The hotties will get more hits in a club but the actual ask for a date/phone number is rare. Men don't want to risk being rejected by a snob, and they do think pretty women are only after money and hunks. Which is mostly true.
    Oh ya, I agree with that too.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Lots of smart, pretty girls are between boyfriends, too.

A lot of men are intimidated by beautiful women. How else to explain Giada making it to the final six, and Petra in the final 3.

I've never met a hot girl that didn't have a boyfriend...at least they all tell me they have boyfriends

My guess is that most of these girls have boyfriends or just broke up with their boyfriends prior to coming on the show. I can see the ugly ones without boyfriends though (ie. Olinda).

Liquid Graffiti liquid graffiti's Avatar
    Are you kinding me ? Almost all the girls were too wild. They drank a lot ( And I mean A LOOOTT ). Don't like to wake up early, lazy as hell, and maybe some of them do even drugs ( Ehem.. cough*Olinda*cough ) And they like all the money, expensive gifts, etc. No wonder most of them don't have a boyfriend, some of them seem really nice like Linda, and maybe Cat. I guess we will find out if they're into money or not. And remember if you have to keep a girl with expensive gifts and have to pay for everything, then dump her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast