+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here's a possible twist about Linda

My day has turned night.. Atlantic's Avatar

Here's a possible twist about Linda

What if in the end David choses someone and she rejects him, BUT.....Linda comes back in the end (possibly knowing the truth) and accepts David for who he is??

How romantic and corney is that.

Remember, this show is all scripted I believe. I wouldn't be suprised if Linda was told to leave or something to that affect.

Go check this site out http://www.blast.net/hart/zorajoeinfo.htm by a friend of Zora, very interesting tibits on the first bachelor that shows that these shows are scripted. She claims that when Evan told Zora about not having the money, Zora said "I knew it" but thats not the reaction they wanted so they had them redu it.

Oh, check this site out by Linda, http://www.link2look.com/gallery/mod...inda%20Kazdova

Stunning uh? Low confidence for a model? Possible........

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    Stunning uh? Low confidence for a model? ..
    I was really surprise that someone so stunning and intelligent, lacked confidence and have such a low self esteem. How in carnations is she a model? I was under the impression that the modeling business much like the beauty pageant circuit is very cut throat.

I am praying that there is some way she can be reunited with David. It broke my heart to see them both crying at the end. Paul was always there for Evan, guiding and offering advice, but so far when it comes to "young Master David", he is MIA.

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the links! Anyone have links, info on Alessia & Olinda?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic
    What if in the end David choses someone and she rejects him, BUT.....Linda comes back in the end (possibly knowing the truth) and accepts David for who he is??

What truth would that be? I thought it was established that David really is rich. Well, he may not currently have any personal wealth at the moment, but his father is very wealthy and David is in line to inherit a fortune and perhaps may already have established trust funds that he is waiting to mature.

I mentioned in another thread that if David and Linda are really that attracted to each other they could simply just start dating once the show is over. I dont see David and any of the other girls getting hitched.

LG.
    I think that if David is really waiting for a trust fund to mature, that it will occur when he turns 25. The reason is that his "cover story" had him inheriting at age 25, which confused poor David, because he's only 24. That would be cool, as he seems like a sweet fella.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    That would be cool, as he seems like a sweet fella.
    I like David too. I think he seems like a genuinly great person. He is one of the few Reality TV people I have ever seen that I would likely pal around with in real life. Or who would pal around with me for that matter.

I also disagree with people who say he is dumb and/or boring. He may not be book smart but he is intelligent and is an extremely aware person and a good judge of charecter and motives.

He is also smart and self-confident enough to allow himself to admit that he is not all knowing. He says this outright and he learns by asking people about themselves, their culture, their backgrounds. He learns as he goes along and is open to learning and growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I like David too. I think he seems like a genuinly great person. He is one of the few Reality TV people I have ever seen that I would likely pal around with in real life. Or who would pal around with me for that matter.

I also disagree with people who say he is dumb and/or boring. He may not be book smart but he is intelligent and is an extremely aware person and a good judge of charecter and motives.
    I was wrong in my initial assessment of David and completely agree with you. He comes across as a pretty good guy.

David seems like a sweet and gentle soul. Unfortunately, he is not the ideal candidate to be the star of a "deceptive" reality show. Poor guy is unable to hide his emotions. He was devastated when Linda decided to leave. I would love if one of the twists allows her to return.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    David seems like a sweet and gentle soul. Unfortunately, he is not the ideal candidate to be the star of a "deceptive" reality show.
    Ahhh and there could be the rub. If David really is rich (as soon as his trusts mature) then maybe the twist is that there is no twist and the only people being decieved are we the viewers. The only time David ever mentioned being poor was when he mentioned what he earned in the rodeo last year and that he had only $20 in his account. Both could be true and that is why he was able to say it with a straight face. But if he does have trusts, he will be rolling in dough in less than a year. And therefore, the only lies he has really told the girls were about being 25 already (as astutely noted above by LG) and flying his horse overseas. And you are correct, both times he was clumsy and ackward and obviously uncomfortable lying.

+ Reply to Thread