+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This vidcap seems (???) to indicate the 'retrurn of Linda'....

FORT Newbie

This vidcap seems (???) to indicate the 'retrurn of Linda'....

This vidcap I got from the 1st show's teasers for upcoming episodes shows Linda comforting a distraught and weeping Cat (*sigh*) possibly indicating her return to the show...that being for good or bad depending on your POV.

http://home.att.net/~lindancatfan/lindasback.jpg

I have a feeling that the vidcap is part of film left on the cutting room floor. They just didn't show it during the appropriate episode. I don't think Linda is coming back.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Also, you have to remember that they would show Lina in the beginning talking about one of the girls calling "two of us bitches" and I don't recall that ever being shown in an episode.

Quite possibly this scene happened when Linda was leaving the villa. Olinda cried over Alessia leaving, so I suppose maybe Cat and Linda had a friendship going as well. It is easy to leave when it's a relief to you, thus no tears from Linda.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

That scene was from the second show when the other two German ladies were cut. Cat was very upset when they left.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    That scene was from the second show when the other two German ladies were cut. Cat was very upset when they left.
    I'm wondering if they all don't make a "reunion" type appearance...hmm?

FORT Newbie

More food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm wondering if they all don't make a "reunion" type appearance...hmm?
    Reunions can be fun. Anyway, interesting and ponder worthy points raised about the possible explanations for the scene in the vidcap. Just helps to further reinforce that it's worth not jumping the gun and getting too excited regarding anything one might see on a TV show like JM2.

A couple more observations to consider though: Judging by the numerous 'oh pleeeeese, spare me' facial expressions and body language during the last morning's breakfast at the ranch by Cat as Linda was explaining her feelings regarding wanting to leave (the editing issue could be at play to explain this also), it appeared that Cat wasn't particularly emotionally invested (positively anyhow) about Linda's desire to depart.

And the vidcap shows Cat and Linda are both wearing outfits other than the episode 2 attire they had on during the German girls and Yassamin's elimination from the show. Cat's, with the sheer top and animal print under it, is one that has yet to be seen, save for in that very brief scene, at least to my reckoning. More telling may be the ring you see in the vidcap on Cat's left hand. I don't believe she wore it in episode 2.

Just some more food/BBQ for mental digestion. But we need to all beware! As FOX (and their liberal use of editing sauce) has proven in the past, we’re all potential victims for some mind bending indigestion.

P.S JM2 is going to be on twice on Monday nights with two new installments from here on out. David and crew got the call to cover "Skin" when FOX made it disappear from the schedule. http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,271|84470|1|,00.html

Let me clarify. The photo of Linda holding Cat is probably after the second show, because in the opening scenes of the third show, Olinda said that Cat was unhappy because the other two German ladies were eliminated. If you have a tape of the third show, rewatch it!

And the vidcap shows Cat and Linda are both wearing outfits other than the episode 2 attire they had on during the German girls and Yassamin's elimination from the show.
    I do not think the girls pack before elimination ceremony. After the elimination they go, pack ,and everyone has time to change clothes before the girls march out. At least that is what I thought happened last season. So the picture might very well be at the end of episode 2.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

LG.
    oh, that's right. Remember the scene from last season where the one eliminated lady was packing her stuff in a huff, yelling at Paul to get things for her and butchering the French language in the process . . . ah, memories. . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast