+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This vidcap seems (???) to indicate the 'retrurn of Linda'....

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    oh, that's right. Remember the scene from last season where the one eliminated lady was packing her stuff in a huff, yelling at Paul to get things for her and butchering the French language in the process . . . ah, memories. . .
    That was the lovely and delightful Heidi.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    That was the lovely and delightful Heidi.

aah, yes. and her "bread baggage".
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

LG.
    those translations of Heidi's "French" were hiliarious. Thanks for the memories. . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

on vacation
    I wish Linda would come back but I don't see it happening. Maybe if they had some unusual twist or something but eh, who knows. I think the 2 of them were perfect for each other. I can't really see him with Olinda, she'd eat him alive and spit him back out. And that would be BEFORE she finds out he's poor.

I also thought that Linda looks incredibly like Sigourney Weaver.

Linda was my favorite, and I am a sucker for "happy endings", but I honestly do not think she would leave her family and friends and move to America to be with our Cowboy. Not even for eighty million bucks. Cat and Alessia struck me as the only two who would. They seem more adventerous.

Let's take a walk down memory lane and see if maybe any of you can see if maybe this is something that could factor in to this "image" that has been the topic of this thread.

At the end of last season they brought back that chick that was friends with Sarah to help her pack, etc. Maybe this is what Linda is doing. More BBQ to digest.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Let's take a walk down memory lane and see if maybe any of you can see if maybe this is something that could factor in to this "image" that has been the topic of this thread.

At the end of last season they brought back that chick that was friends with Sarah to help her pack, etc. Maybe this is what Linda is doing. More BBQ to digest.

I just took that stroll down remembrance lane as proposed, and although the memory induced wasnít quite the one I wanted to relive to answer the puzzle for the image of Linda and Cat I posted, Iíll take more of dreamy Linda on JM2 any which-a-way I can.

I really donít know what the rocket scientists at FOX have in store for us is in the way of twists and turns to further propel our imaginations for the remainder of this season, but I have a feeling Iím gonna have my Jockey shorts in a big olí bunch with whatever they conspire to launch at us (I can already feel Ďem ridinĎ up on me), thatís unless Cat can manage to land on her feet and not on her keister at the end in this grand litter box of reality TV love.

Oh well, despite the fact my Jockies will rise to raise my voice an octave or two, I still canít wait till Mondayís double header for FOX to start the mind games again! Iíve already got my popcorn (BBQ flavor) all blended up and ready for the popper, and a tall one of sarsaparilla chilliní in the fridge - you really need to have a clear head to follow this show, plus Iím definitely a sarsaparilla/tea toteler.

Quote Originally Posted by lindancatfan
    I just took that stroll down remembrance lane as proposed, and although the memory induced wasnít quite the one I wanted to relive to answer the puzzle for the image of Linda and Cat I posted, Iíll take more of dreamy Linda on JM2 any which-a-way I can.

I really donít know what the rocket scientists at FOX have in store for us is in the way of twists and turns to further propel our imaginations for the remainder of this season, but I have a feeling Iím gonna have my Jockey shorts in a big olí bunch with whatever they conspire to launch at us (I can already feel Ďem ridinĎ up on me), thatís unless Cat can manage to land on her feet and not on her keister at the end in this grand litter box of reality TV love.

I think Cat is going to definitely land on her feet..she is not Linda and will not buckle under the other women's attempts to get her to leave.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow

I think Cat is going to definitely land on her feet..she is not Linda and will not buckle under the other women's attempts to get her to leave.
    I concur! I think Cat has too much spunk to break under the pressure of the other women!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I concur! I think Cat has too much spunk to break under the pressure of the other women!!!!
    Yeah, but I also see her bitch-slapping David when the truth comes out. German women as a race have very low tolerance levels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast