+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

FORT Newbie

Lived in Czech Republic

I lived in Czech Republic for 4 years. Karolina introduced me to my Czech wife (who is one of her closest friends). Linda I know a little and is really as nice as she appears on the show. She worked at the restaurant next to my work in Prague. Her and Karolina are great friends.

I can tell you that the girls really did not know they were going on Joe Millionaire and were not familiar with the show.

It is a whole new experience to watch people you know on one of these reality shows and read the posts here where people discuss them.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of the show....
    I know my wife and I are.

Do you know if Karolina was more supportive of her than was shown on screen? The way that show was edited, it was like "look at all of the mean girls gang up on Linda." It was like nobody was on her side.

She really came off as far too classy for this show. Perhaps a bit weak if you want to harshly interpret what we saw, but incredibly sweet and genuine. Most guys would probably give their left arm for a chance with her, therefore she really wasn't fit for a show that is posing most of these women in a negative light :-)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Do you know if Karolina was more supportive of her than was shown on screen? The way that show was edited, it was like "look at all of the mean girls gang up on Linda." It was like nobody was on her side.

She really came off as far too classy for this show. Perhaps a bit weak if you want to harshly interpret what we saw, but incredibly sweet and genuine. Most guys would probably give their left arm for a chance with her, therefore she really wasn't fit for a show that is posing most of these women in a negative light :-)
    Karolina wasn't there this last episode... otherwise I am sure she was supportive.

Oh. she was one the ones ejected already, wasn't she? I missed that. No wonder I didn't see anyone taking Linda's side. It's a bit confusing, since the other Czech girl's name also started with a "k".

FORT Regular
    Linda was by far the best one of the whole lot! She was my first choice from day one and I was shocked to see her go. She has incredible, genuine smile and seems to be a nice, caring person with enough of a sense of adventure to be fun but also seemingly very down to earth. If I had been in David's shoes, I definitely would have offered her another chance to stay.

If she needs a date, tell her Im available! I live in Texas as well (Austin to be exact), but Im definitely not a cowboy!

FORT Newbie
    Reply to Goldie's posting:

Hi Goldie, it's your favorite contributor again, Darienka.

A simple question to you: IF YOUR WIFE IS SUCH A GOOD FRIEND WITH KAROLINA, WOULDN'T YOU KNOW ALREADY HOW IT ALL ENDED AND WHO IS THE LAST GIRL STANDING?

Thanks.

DeeDee

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Darienka
    Reply to Goldie's posting:

Hi Goldie, it's your favorite contributor again, Darienka.

A simple question to you: IF YOUR WIFE IS SUCH A GOOD FRIEND WITH KAROLINA, WOULDN'T YOU KNOW ALREADY HOW IT ALL ENDED AND WHO IS THE LAST GIRL STANDING?

Thanks.

DeeDee
    See answer to your other long post....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jgoldstein2000
    See answer to your other long post....
    Or if you want just go into Radost and ask Karolina if she knows my wife and I... since I know you know she works there....

FORT Newbie
    Hi Goldie:

I don't think this answers my previous question. And also, did you know that Radost is not a restaurant? It is a club/gallery. Oh well, never mind..try picking up another one from the Time Out Prague Guide...

QUOTE=jgoldstein2000]Or if you want just go into Radost and ask Karolina if she knows my wife and I... since I know you know she works there....[/QUOTE]

Please take the non-JM discussion to private messaging. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast