+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Lived in Czech Republic

LaSperber: Thanks for the info.

Karolina: Pay no attention to LegendaryDB. You're way hotter than Keira. That Vail Mag cover -- yow!

Keira Knightley was in Bend it like Beckham, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Love Actually just to name a few of her movies ... Karolina how did you meet her! Btw, thanks for posting here =)

FORT Newbie
    Man Captian America, u make it sound like i'm the bad guy. I never say Karolina is not hot. I saw her before so i was just curious about the new girl. That's how my brain work. NO pund intended.

P.S. -Karolina, when is Linda going to be on?

FORT Fan
    You never saw Pirates of Carribean or Love actually? Two great movies, you should really see them.

How did you know Keira, Karolina?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDB
    Hey Karolina, who's the girl next to you in the pic? Keira Nightly? Is she also a Czech? Why isn't she on the JM2? that will probably get the ratings up some more. ..................
    Keira Knightley on JM2 ?! Men, you made my day, LOL!

Karolina, tell us where did you meet her ? She is sooo cute, no matter what color of the hair she has!

FORT Regular
    Hi Karolina,

I don't post here too often but I wanted to thank you for coming on and giving your insights from the show. The fact that you don't want to gives behind the scenes details that would make another of the women look bad shows you are a very classy lady ! (are all Czech women gorgeous and nice ?!? ) I thought the producers might have made Linda not show up the night of the reveal - thanks for confirming that piece of information. Jarg and Hasek shows that Czechs are world class hockey players and you and Linda shows that Cezch are world class ladies too !

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by prontissima
    Hi
    I think she might go to texas but she definitely does not want to stay there. she wants to go to LA and work there.Enjoy Vegas, i am jelouse...

I have a question. Linda plans to live in LA? What does she plan on doing in LA?

FORT Newbie
    Thank you so much for the compliments. You all guys are great. I put deliberately picture of me and keira cause i knew everybody would be interested. I met keira a year ago at the international film festival in czech town called Karlovy Vary. she came to present the bend it like beckham movie and I was her personal VIP guide. I spend 5 days non stop with her and her ( today ex boyfriend ) Del. She was so gorgeous and I told her" Keira I am sure within a year you will be evrywhere in Hollywood" And there she is.
    Linda is in LA and she is doing good. She goes to some agencies and tries to get some jobs. She wants me to move there but I think I will stay here and work in the business I am graduating in. She is suppose to go to Vagas this week end to meet david. I will post more pictures but those from the specials has Teresa and she is always busy.I think Linda will join this chat when she comes home for christmas because she does not have regular computer access in LA. i will try to zip the photos.
    karolina
    Quote Originally Posted by Lister
    Hi Karolina,

I don't post here too often but I wanted to thank you for coming on and giving your insights from the show. The fact that you don't want to gives behind the scenes details that would make another of the women look bad shows you are a very classy lady ! (are all Czech women gorgeous and nice ?!? ) I thought the producers might have made Linda not show up the night of the reveal - thanks for confirming that piece of information. Jarg and Hasek shows that Czechs are world class hockey players and you and Linda shows that Cezch are world class ladies too !

FORT Fan
    Finally, I can access those photos. wow, you look great in all those pictures, especially the last one~. I am sure all of us appreciate your efforts and time putting those up. I knew Linda does modeling but I didn't know you do too?

So Linda seems really like LA? It shouldn't be hard for her to find a job there now that she has won the show and also gained publicity.

Can't wait for her to come on this board to chat.

FORT Fan
    I can't unzip photo's

+ Reply to Thread